All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Fresh spy shots of updated Ciaz have now surfaced on the internet. New-look grille, LED headlamps and tail lamps can be clearly seen. Should the Honda City be worried?
  3. Royal Enfield’s Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 have been spotted testing in Chennai! Both bikes are powered by a 648cc, air-cooled, four-valve SOHC, fuel-injected parallel-twin motor that produces 47hp at 7,100rpm and 52Nm of torque at 4,000rpm. They are paired to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch. India launch is expected in the the third quarter of 2018.
  4. Chevrolet has brought back the 'Blazer' nameplate! Engine options include a 193hp, 2.5-liter four-cylinder and a 305hp, 3.6-liter V6 engine. A nine-speed automatic is the only gearbox available. Definitely see hints of the new Camaro in the styling of this, what do you think? Source 1 Source 2
  5. These images give a nice up-close look at the facelifted Ford Figo hatchback and sedan that were recently revealed for the South African market. These preview some of the updates we can expect to see on the India-spec models. Source Ford's planning to bring the updated Aspire and Figo to India soon. You can read more about here: https://goo.gl/7gwCzk
  6. https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/govt-to-scrap-subsidy-for-private-electric-cars/articleshow/64689285.cms
  7. Last week
  8. Found these pics of the new Chevrolet Spin spied in Argentina! Source
  9. 6x6 vehicles from around the world

Here's a Jeep Wrangler 6x6 with a matte green finish... modification done by Bruiser Conversion! Definitely looks like a stunner, don't you think? Source
  10. Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Coming soon

So, Mitsubishi India is now offering the Pajero Sport in a whole range of patterns and colours! Check them out: Source
  11. What all did you do today?

Today completed the job. Gave the connections, as soon as the engine starts DRLs will light up and when parking lights are turned-on, the DRLs will turn off
  12. Suzuki Jimny ! This is the right time

Already seeing a bunch on new Jimny-based renderings popping up online! Some of these look pretty interesting Source 1 Source 2 Source 3 Source 4 Source 5 Source 6 Source 7
  13. Spy shots: 2014 Hyundai Elantra facelift

New spy pics have emerged online giving a clearer look at the new Hyundai Elantra facelift! To find out more about it, you can head over here: https://goo.gl/N4eLEx Source
  14. As you guys may know, Suzuki and Toyota had recently announced an agreement that will see Maruti Suzuki supply the Baleno and Vitara Brezza Toyota, while Toyota will produce the Corolla sedan for Maruti. Came across a pretty great rendering showing what a Toyota hatchback based on the Maruti Baleno could look like! Source
  15. What all did you do today?

I have 2014 Honda Amaze idtec and not fitted with DRLs. Philips make DRLs aren’t available in India so I got them from an acquaintance in USA. With the electrical diagram mentioned in the manual could connect right hand side DRL strip. The manual missed to mention that the engine needs to be started when testing the LED lights. Later I figured it out. Lately very busy so I would connect the left side too. one doubt I have is the DRL controller gets too hot. Is this normal?
  16. Suzuki Jimny ! This is the right time

Some more images of the new Jimny and Jimny Sierra have been leaked! This includes spy pics and brochure pics. Take a look: For more information, you can visit https://goo.gl/52gTSB Source 1 Source 2 Source 3
  17. Earlier
  18. Here's the new Suzuki Swift Sport 'Red Devil' edition for the Australian market... Just 100 examples of this will be made available. The changes are all cosmetic with the hot hatch finished in with carbon-black decals on the bonnet, front bumper and doors, along with the front and rear quarter panels. It remains mechanically unchanged, powered by a 1.4-litre 'BoosterJet' turbo four-cylinder engine capable of producing 140hp and 230Nm. Source
  19. Rendering: Next gen Nissan Micra

Nissan's launched the fifth-generation Micra in South Africa. It's powered by an 898cc turbocharged three-cylinder engine that can deliver 90hp of power and 140 Nm of torque, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission
  20. Best petrol buy under 8L

iGNIS diesel production stopped due to poor sales . Dealers offering huge discounts on available stock. Avoid it still.
  21. Kia Motors to debut in India soon

Another model that Kia's evaluating for the Indian market is the Stonic SUV! Internationally, the Stonic is offered with a range of engines including a 120hp, 1.0-litre T-GDI petrol; an 84hp, 1.2-litre petrol; a 100hp, 1.4-litre petrol; and a 110hp, 1.6-litre diesel unit. You can find out more about what it has to offer here: https://goo.gl/HhJ8gW Came across this video giving a nice look at the SUV inside out:
  22. Hyundai i20 Asta (o) vs Honda Amaze VX [Petrol]

Thanks @sachins Yes, we did consider Baleno right at the start. But she was not in favour of a Suzuki (strangely). And now finally we are going to book either amaze or nexon. i20 is ruled out.
  23. My professor recently brought BMW x6 from Navnit Motor’s Andheri showroom. BMW and Mercedes are both epitomes of luxury vehicles and a best seller among top German brands. The engineering and finesse of both vehicles are supreme in many aspects and they are rivals since more than a century. If you can afford to keep both then you are indeed lucky. But if you can’t and need to choose one of them? Which is better; it is almost like having a choice between Coke and Pepsi! You may compare and rate both vehicles and buy the one that suits your wallet and your needs.
  24. Who would you bet on, BMW i8 or Audi R8?

The BMW i8 and the Audi R8 are the flagship models for the German automakers from Munich and Ingolstadt, respectively.Both cars play in the supercar segment, but with a different approach. The i8 is a progressive hybrid sportscar, while the R8 has gained a supercar status thanks to its high-powered V10 engine, and its supercar-like design. Both are supercars built by companies at the top of their games, but they take extremely different approaches to how they make their performance. You can checkout BMW i8 at any BMW Authorized Showroom in Mumbai. I am not sure about Audi R8.
  25. Which BMW is better, X3 or X5?

It’s Obviously x5. I myself own one bought it from BMW Authorized Showroom Mumbai, and i am quiet happy with it. The major considerations when deciding between the BMW X3 and the BMW X5 is size. The X5 offers optional third row seating, allowing seating for up to 7, while the X3 can comfortably seat five. Cargo space is also a factor, the X5 is taller, wider and longer, providing additional interior space as compared to x3. This is why x5 is better than x3.
  26. Hyundai i20 Asta (o) vs Honda Amaze VX [Petrol]

Amaze is a much better car now after the facelift (looks are anyways subjective). My BIL also just bought an Amaze (S - CVT) variant in Gurugram for around 8.4 to 8.5 lacs OTR. Just to confuse you more, if your sister is looking for a petrol manual then Baleno is also an excellent choice (barring a bit flimsy outer body). Maruti's 1.2 K series engine is a gem.
  27. Hyundai i20 Asta (o) vs Honda Amaze VX [Petrol]

Thanks @sachins. Yes it is mostly for city runs and petrol car only. We went to drive both! Well, she still wants a manual gearbox as her city run has less traffic. Probably Amaze it is but we are still in doubt regarding looks of it. That's why we went on test driving Nexon which has an OKAY drive compared to both. Now that we have a vote for Amaze, i20 is out for now
  1. Load more activity