bhpcrazy

Spy shots: Hyundai Verna facelift

21 posts in this topic

Just came across these pictures of a Hyundai Verna testing in camo. Looks like it will be getting a facelft. The Elantra recently got a facelift in international markets and looks like the Verna is following suit as well.. There might probably be only cosmetic changes to the lights, bumpers etc. What do you think?

post-9756-0-80146500-1381738380.jpgpost-9756-0-13913300-1381738382.jpg

Pics source

The lights look the same. The grill is changed and India recently got an update for verna so it will take some time here

Hyundai always trying to keep the freshness of cars by constant face lifts and minor modification before the models lose its charm. Recently my cousin booked Kia Rio in Malaysia and i wish Hyundai could bring the Kia brand to India for capturing B &C segment leadership from Maruti.

the same verna is seen in hyundai chennai plant which was under going testing. According to the sources,this would be launched in india after Ciaz launch

It looks damn sexy and I think I will go with face-lifter Verna rather than Ciaz, if the changes are worthy and notable.

attached are the official pics147031d1410935354-hyundai-verna-facelift-end-2014-hyundai-solaris-facelift.jpg147032d1410935354-hyundai-verna-facelift-end-2014-hyundai-solaris-facelift-russia-rear.jpeg147033d1410935354-hyundai-verna-facelift-end-2014-hyundai-solaris-facelift-interior.jpg

All black interiors are a welcome change.

However, Hyundai should have done more with the rear. Remember they have to face off with Ciaz/City and if they miss this opportunity then it will be very hard for them to make a come back in this segment.

I think rear tail lights as seen in new i20 (with some changes) would have been better.

HYUNDAI should change the alloy wheels design and give the car a nice automatic transmission like the 6 speed torque convertor which does duty in the elantra.The 4 speed automatic was so very bad,i think even the diesel version should come with the 6 speed automatic so that it can compete the Volkswagen vento automatic(diesel) and Skoda Rapid automatic(diesel).

Verna facelift caught undisguised. According to source the changes seen are:

• Updated front-end. New grill, headlamps, foglamps & bumper.
  • Headlamps now house projectors.
  • Foglamps appeared to have an LED strip over them.
  • Redesigned tail-lamps which looked like LEDs. Can't say for sure as he didn't see the car braking.
  • New rear bumper & integrated reflectors.
  • The alloy wheel design seemed to be different.
  • Interiors are more or less the same as the current Verna

post-7828-0-34118000-1415476491_thumb.jppost-7828-0-64492500-1415476495_thumb.jppost-7828-0-49995600-1415476496_thumb.jppost-7828-0-49942000-1415476497_thumb.jp

Source

The body looks the same especially the line running through both the doors which is seen on the present Verna. The bonnet is shortened slightly to accommodate a wider grille. The mirrors look the same. Coming to the lights they have a whole new fresh look which was badly needed for the Verna.

Updated Hyundai Verna to launch early next year. Expected to get new 6-speed automatic gearbox. IMO, this red paint shade looks quite good.

post-4747-0-06638800-1418206906.jpg

The next-gen Verna has been spied testing in Gurgaon... the video offers a brief glance at the interior as well

4.PNG

3.PNG

2.PNG

1.PNG