Kushagra

Safest car

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask you that which car within the price range of 3- 6 LAkhs is the safest Indian vehicle and i just don't mean in terms of whether the air-bags or abs are present or not but in terms of its body structure strength and other aspects that you can think of ?

Get Punto 1.4 FIRE Emotion or Punto 1.3 Multijet Emotion,

The best body shell, best breaking capabilities, handling and equipped with Fire Prevention System which cut off fuel suppy in case of accident.

Just to inform you : Test results released by Global NCAP has revealed that Volkswagen Polo is the safest hatchback (A2 compact segment as per SIAM classification) in India.

PS : Airbags are provided on all Polo Models.

Hi I doubt If figo could be the safest car without AIRBAGS, In my opinion Any car without airbags unsafe...

Coming to the question here...Punto should be the safest car given the high structural strength and the kerb weight !

Hmm, I have visited VW plant in Pune and has seen making a POLO and give full marks to it built quality which starts from the materials used, structural strength, sheet gauge and the manufacturing process.

Even Puntos body is very strong too and pick some thing has ABS and Airbags