cars4life

Rendering: Ford Ecosport facelift

10 posts in this topic

Here is a compter generated rendering of the Ford EcoSport facelift, which according to a report, will be ready for a market launch in the first half of 2016. The rendering imagines the compact SUV to borrow its front fascia from the new Ford Edge, with a trapezoidal grille, slim headlight clusters and L-shaped foglight enclosures.

I hope they still keep the spare tyre on the tailgate

post-7828-0-56090400-1430207605_thumb.jp

Source

Fantastic....with this shape ford is going very aggressive.

Loved the new fr fascia.

and thanks for sharing.

So the first spy pics of the #EcoSport with the tailgate sparewheel are out. Expect India-spec base EcoSport to look similar to the one in the pics. 

Source

ecowhite4.jpg

ecowhite3.jpg

ecowhite2.jpg

ecowhite1.jpg

The new design looks more butch and grown-up, but has lost the concept-car look that the Ecosport got so famous for.  I do not understand why designers chicken out and bring out more sedate versions of their already hot designs!  And Ford is not just to blame, even Hyundai seems lost, seeing their new i30, can't believe that they had such a beautiful version earlier.  Come on guys, give us more of your hot designs, be liberal with your pen and don't be so afraid of your bosses!  More often than not, it is the designer's pen that does the trick, as can be evident from the Scorpio, XUV500, Kwid, Ciaz, etc.  Its a formula that works, so please, do not give us anymore bread boxes like the S-Cross!

The soon-to-be-launched refreshed #EcoSport is also a part of the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 movie >>

ecoxx.jpg

Ecoy.jpg

ecozj.jpg

WOW!

This looks like a great facelift and the interior is also awesome.

Eagerly waiting for it to come in Bangalore, India. Will postpone my idea of buying a car till this comes. :)

Some more spy shots of the EcoSport facelift testing in India.

Pics from: Jerief Kennedy

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (1).jpg