cars4life

Pics: Toyota CH-R crossover spied testing for the first time

10 posts in this topic

Toyotas new crossover the CH-R has been spotted testing on roads for the first time. In the international market it will go up against the Nissan Juke.  Its quite funky in terms of styling and looks like a promising model. Maybe Toyots should launch this in India considering how popular crossovers are in our country. Here are the pics

chr2.jpg

chr3.jpg

chr4.jpg

chr1.jpg

Source

Obviously

Your caption should be "when it is coming in India" instead of "should it come in India".

Toyota needs to fill gap b/w etios and innova. As in corolla is not so popular. It will easily rival other cross over (mini suvs).

I would love buy a toyota mini suv as my first suv. Hope they launch it soon

When customer get the bold look like C-HR and performance if Toyota!!! Surely it will become game changing material. Cuts and rear looks are very new to Indian market. Eagerly waiting for this new thing and hope for its arrival to biggest base!! #gamewillchange

Yellow coloured ride looks awesome and would get popular among kids. That's why I have yellow coloured Wagon R.

@VET5 is Toyota CH-R full hybrid that means when on battery the engine decouples from the gear box and electrical motor engages with the gear box!

The yellow color of Toyota really looks great. I am looking a car for myself and still do not know which car would be suitable for me.