thackervijay

Police Cars from around the world

40 posts in this topic

That is quite impractical, where the hell would you make criminals sit? Probably on you! One thing is for sure, you wont win any car chase against Police though!

These vehicles are more likely to commit traffic voilations than to prevent them.

This is what happens when the oil money gets out of hand and into your head.

I wont be surprised now if one of you posts a Fighter Jet pic patroling Dubai streets.

damn i so want to work as an officer in the dubai police. whats the worst car they'll give me? the Camaro? I'll take it with open arms! :D

Everybody! Pack your bags, From now on, we will work for Dubai Police!

B)

and librankur, i agree with you. You can expect a b-51 bomber running chaotic on the roads killing all the lawbreakers.. :lol:

Now, i am getting really jealous of them. <_<

Bumping up this topic after a while..

Long back the Italian police a Gallardo as a police car for high speed patrolling and now after the Gallardo ceased production Lamborghini has presrented the Italian police with a Huracan

I still feel that Dubai beats everyone in terms of cop cars

post-7692-0-33741900-1417669675_thumb.jppost-7692-0-06188800-1417669676_thumb.jp

Pics from Google

On 3/31/2013 at 9:52 AM, PrancingHorse said:

camaro.jpg

Dubai Police is working on updating the police patrols cars to enhance security on the roads. Dubai police have rolled out new fleet of Chevy Camaro sports cars on emirate highways.Police said that the new sports cars are especially equipped to patrol the highways and external roads outside the city.

Police said the new model security police patrols sports cars are equipped with powerful engine, and will be on the roads soon.

Police said that Dubai police is working on updating the police patrols cars to enhance security on the roads as all police patrol cars will be upgraded in accordance with highest international standards and technical developments.

Source: http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/general/new-dubai-police-sports-cars-rolled-out-1.1164655

In Dubai, you can see most of the super police cars in Palm Jumeirah.

A mysterious photograph on an Aston Martin Rapide with Delhi Police wrap was raising a few eyebrows. No one seem to have an explanation about this particular Aston Martin Rapide. The over INR 4.1 crore supercar was seen wrapped in the same livery as the standard Delhi Police vehicles. It even had “DIAL 100” message written on the side along with “Delhi Police” written across the doors and on the rear bumper. So did Delhi Police actually add the INR 4.1 crore supercar to its fleet?

The answer is NO. The car will be seen in Sushant Singh Rajput and Jacqueline Fernandes starrer movie, “Drive”. The 5.9-litre V12 engine British car with 470 Bhp of power and 600 Nm of torque will be seen burning the tarmac along with a Lamborghini Murcielago in the movie. Here’s a tweet by the producer of the film, Karan Johar: https://twitter.com/karanjohar/status/836865820512890885/photo/1

More photographs of the vehicle were snapped at the BigBoyToyz dealership. It would have been fun to see an Aston Martin patrolling the VIP areas of Delhi but we’d probably have to wait for years before that happens. We’d like to hear your views about the Aston Martin Rapide with Delhi Police wrap through the comments section below.

Source

Aston-Martin-Delhi-Police-1.jpg

C2.PNG

C3.PNG

C4.PNG

C5.PNG

Going slightly off topic with this amphibious Fire Rescue Vehicle... but how cool is that?