VINOD

Honda City Tyre Size

7 posts in this topic

Honda City 2009 automatic oe Tyre Size 175/65/15, Finding it low as touching the many speed breakers in banglore, Suggested to change 10 195/60/15. Is it ok ??

Thanks

You will void warrenty firstly and in no way you will escape with wider tyres on top of it these tyres have lower profile . Try to stiffen suspension ,honda's are known to mess up with softer rear suspension do mods to rear suspension only ,anyway you will void warrenty.

thanks for u r suggestion, how do i go about changingthe rear Torsion Beam Axle with Stabilizer and Coil Spring. would know the specs by any chance ? & where to get new ones that would increase the ground clearance , thanks

Hi Friends, I am thinking to purcahse Linea emotion pack, but I m in dilemna over Petrol/Diesel. I would be driving my car max 600 kms in a month. So wats ur advice,

Another thing, I want to know that I am a defence officer, so How to get this car through CSD and through plant billing. I am ready to wait for 1-2 months for plant billing delivery through the dealer.

I would be taking car from dealers in north India, can you advise me on the dealer and other incentives through them like discounts on insurance premium/other discounts

Thanks