GOLF

New toyota Yaris revealed

13 posts in this topic

giD3A.jpg

Toyota has revealed the third generation Toyota Yaris.It will be  available in three engine option - two petrol and and one diesel - 1liter VVT and 1.33 liter with dual VVT and 1.4 D4 D diesel.Toyota has also launched an affordable multimedia connectivity in Yaris called Toyota Touch and Go.

Compact outside, spacious inside,

Somewhere I am against Bornfree because I feel that even this plain looking design is a big step forward by Toyota...why to blame them for designs THEY ARE NOT HONDAS AFTERALL!!

Somewhere I am against Bornfree because I feel that even this plain looking design is a big step forward by Toyota...why to blame them for designs THEY ARE NOT HONDAS AFTERALL!!

Kindly explain what's the "big step forward" in this design over here?

There's no blame game going on in here. Guess you have been a late comer to the Board, we over here share neutral views & mind searching old threads on Toyota's designs, you would then be in a position to question things.

Remember its a free fonna here & everybody is entitled to their views.

@Bornfree:

I don't know what Toyotas have been building and what they will build in coming future.You are of course having more knowledge as compared to me(M800 vs Tata 4515).But after I saw the other models Toyota has offered in recent past.I felt that this is something special...(SORRY for any mistake).

Very unlikely we'll be seeing this here, after Toyota has seen the fate of the Jazz in India, it won't be in a hurry to bring it here.

The most popular car makes in India as of today are as listed: Tata, Hyundai, Maruti, Chevrolet, Mahindra, Toyota, Ford, Skoda, Honda and VW.  Toyota at number six offers solid quality.  The most important issue in India is price with heavy emphasis on image.  As the saying goes..."an ounze of perception is worth a pound of performance."

Most popular search.... Hyundai Verna and Hyundai i20.  The most sold car was the Suzuki Alto 800cc a few years back but that has changed.  The most sold now are the Ford Fiest, Fiat Punto, Honda Jazz, Nissan Micra and Hyundai i10. 

Tata (Fiat)the largest manufacturer is still an underperformer and although it is popular it has incredible losses financially.

Toyota: A brand name which always emphasizes nature friendly vehicles with quality spares. And yes ofcourse it has created its own image within a specific class in India.

This one is a looker indeed, I wonder why people are against Toyota's design ques, to the contrary they are ones who lead the race in quite a few departments.

Pics of the new Yaris ATIV have been leaked online ahead of its launch in Thailand on August 15. Do you think this will be a logical replacement for the Etios in our market?  

Its styling looks heavily inspired by the Corolla. I think this can take on the competition better than the Etios ever did. 

Source

Toyota-Yaris-ATIV-front-three-quarters-right-side-leaked-image.jpg

Toyota-Yaris-ATIV-rear-three-quarters-right-side-leaked-image.jpg