Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AUTOYAAR

How to make my swift sound sporty?

9 posts in this topic

Guys i want to make my Swift Zxi(2007) sounds a bit like sports car. Don't want to install k&n filter. Do muffler will make the difference and sound and do they have any effect on cars performance and especially mileage ? also tell me the price of mufflers.

Yes Muffler will change the sound and give you bit increase in performance too.. Mileage remains unchanged only if if dont tend to revv it to hear the sporty sound

Mufflers will only add to sound, but not too much. No performance benefit at all. If you want to make it sound sporty, then go for custom made headers and add a Free Flow Exhaust. But adding such FFE will mean removal of Catcon which will end in failure of PUC.

So if you want only sound, try cosworth mufflers. They will add a bit of bass and nothing else. Prices will be in 2k range.

I t think you added extra sub woofer it helps to increase your sound quality and it will tend to change the sound and offer you bit boost in performance as well.

In my personal point of view if you are interested to want only sound, try co worth mufflers and it is the best and important solution in this issue.