PrancingHorse

Pics: 2014 Suzuki Swift facelift leaked accidently

38 posts in this topic

Hmm, what is new in that. I don't see which is really noticeable and DRLs have become very common these days. Swift still sells in good numbers as a premium hatch, I wish Suzuki comes up with a complete revamped facelift of Swift as it is almost a decade old design and also focus to increase bit of a room between seat and steering and also bit of a head room too

Maruti Swift facelift bits leaked(accidently or by mistake) in newspaper advts:

post-67-0-22938100-1412259305_thumb.jpgpost-67-0-16678300-1412259322_thumb.jpg

Recently I came across newspaper advertisement of Maruti Swift, highlighting its main bits/features, also seen in advertisement is the accidently leaked or by mistake shown DRLs around the fog lamps which are expected to be the part of Swift facelift, to be launched end of this year.

The same thing was happened with Alto 800 advertisement also, when accidently they posted the pic of tail light of upcoming Alto k10.

What's your take on this guys ?

Hello guys, we have seen cross over editions made from existing cars like etios cross, punto evo cross and the latest i20 cross. i have imagined and rendered how a swift cross would be loo like, if suzuki is planning to release one. Kindly see the render and leave your feedback in this forum.

Thank you.

post-73457-0-62516300-1426950187_thumb.j