All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. BS6 Complaint Vehicle available in India as of now

It's a last push to get rid of the unsold inventory. There is also a plea in SC to allow sale of BS4 vehicles till June 2020 to facilitate sale of vehicles produced till 31 Mar 2020 With the SC earlier ruling that only BS6 vehicles will be registered post 1 April 2020 , would these vehicles that are BS4 be registered as BS6. I believe registration of BS6 vehicles as BS4 is foolishness as would be registering BS4 vehicles as BS6 A deliberate attempt to push unsold inventory of BS4 vehicles and also giving some headroom for sales of products of manufacturer's who have invested a lot in creating new engines , sadly these engines can't be sold post April 2020 , so a state of ambiguity has been created by certain sections with vested interests. Better to hold off purchases till April 2020 if you are someone who does not want to get fleeced either ways.
  3. BS6 Complaint Vehicle available in India as of now

It's good to see manufacturers starting to roll out BS6 compliant vehicles. However, they will still get registered as BS4 in RTO's until 1-Apr-2020. Also availability of BS6 fuel is an issue out side Delhi-NCR, so owners should watch out for this.
  4. Last week
  5. The Maxus D90 looks quite promising as its proportions and overall appearance are very eye-pleasing. In this specification, I do believe the styling looks a bit over the top, but It still comes across as a handsome SUV. Also, if I'm not wrong, it trumps its competitors in terms of its dimensions. Hopefully, it comes equipped with a good engine and gearbox combination. Hence in my personal opinion, this SUV will be a good fit and a valuable addition to MG India's line-up, though only if the pricing is competitive and the fit and finish if on par with the competition if not better.
  6. Autocar India recently reported that MG is expected to bring the 7-seat Maxus D90 SUV (from its parent company SAIC’s portfolio) to India before Diwali 2020. It will rival the likes of the Fortuner and Endeavour. You can find more info on that here: https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/mg-maxus-d90-suv-india-bound-by-diwali-2020-412933 Came across some images of the latest-gen model sold in China. What do you think of it - will it be a good fit for the India market? Image source
  7. Honda city facelift

Images of the fifth generation of the Honda City have surfaced online. The images have been taken somewhere in Thailand and from the images, it appears that the new City slightly wider and longer than the outgoing car. What do you guys think of the upcoming City? you can read more about it here - https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/next-gen-honda-city-spied-for-the-first-time-413100
  8. Car buying decision? Use this template

Looking for a new SUV Whats your Budget 12 L (ex-showroom, taxes extra) can stretch to a maximum basic price of 12.25 L Kms driven monthly 1100 kms (average) Bodyshell SUV City/Highway split 80:20 Max No.of Passangers - 2 Most of the time Boot space Importance - Low Usage by - Mid aged executive Ownership - City Safety - High Are you OK with pre-owned NO Is Aftersale price an Imp. factor NO Is Lower GC a problem- Would prefer higher GC How long you can wait- One month Softcorner'd Manufacturer - FORD / HYUNDAI Prime requirement - Safety, Infotainment System, Driveability I am looking for a MT diesel SUV and as per my budget, following are in range : 1. Ford Ecosport Diesel Titanium S 2. Creata S 1,.4 CRdi 3. Hyundai Venue Diesel - Top model (MT) Can you advise me on one of three OR suggest a better one. Thanks in advance.
  9. First walkaround I've come across of the base variant of the Venue. It's available only with the 1.2-litre petrol (Priced at Rs 6.50 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi) and 1.4-litre diesel engine (priced at Rs 7.75 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi), both with manual transmission. ABS with EBD, dual-airbags, parking sensors, day-night mirror, central locking, speed-sensing door locks, seat belt pretensioners, child seat mounts, wheel caps, front power windows, air-con, power steering with tilt adjustment are part of the standard equipment.
  10. MG eZS

The all-electric MG eZS has been spotted testing in India. Here are a few spy shots. You can read more about the eZS- https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/mg-ezs-india-launch-by-december-2019-412280
  11. If the dents are so far into the frame , it's safe to presume that everything before it would have been destroyed to reach that far. They may have used salvaged parts from other vehicles or would have straightened bent parts , that can also explain why there is so much rusting on a new vehicle. The body frame damage could also mean some mechanical engine trouble later on , depending how bad the accident was. Vehicle alignment also suffers depending on what angle it was hit at. No question this is a shoudy repair job post an accident while the vehicle was with the dealer because I have no reason to doubt you. Glad to see you are willing to go the whole way that clearly shows how badly this has affected you. That being said take care of yourself , don't get too much worked up and let it affect your health as you clearly understand this is a long walk and you cannot let yourself get stressed out so early in the process. M&M not responding and blaming you for everything is unforgiving. Name and shame them on every opportunity you get.
  12. Spied: Mahindra Thar facelift

Came across these on Facebook... Source
  13. I have already been putting up daily tweets to Anand Mahindra, from the day i got to know all these issues from the very same day i have been putting up but unfortunately no response.. Yes i am already done with my first service and kms driven is around 4700 , i have asked for the replacement of my vehicle or refund my full money. And yes have tied up my back all set ready for this battle , not gonna leave them , the worst part is there dealer or Mahindra is putting the whole blame upon me by saying that i crushed the vehicle and got that back again to a new state that too getting it fixed from some local layman. I am attaching a picture of bonnet hood you see yourself, even a road going person will say yes the vehicle is accidental. How can they say such a lame word that i did myself, the dent which is inside the bonnet no one get that themselves, i expected a lot from Mahindra i thought they will care for there customer but now things seem to go above my head , have already sent them a notice and all set ready to take them to Court , let the justice be prevailed there, its simple they literally don't know the power of a comman man.
  14. I can empathize with the sheer pain you are in. We both have one thing in common , both of us have joined this forum after being troubled by Mahindra though 7 years apart. Check with your lawyer if it's OK for you to publicly shame M&M across all forums and platforms and if he says yes to it based on limitations of the legal documents you served them , spare no opportunity to beat the hell out of them. What else looks damaged in the engine bay? Was this your first service? How many Kms to date has the car travelled? What kind of compensation are you looking for? Tag Anand Mahindra on twitter , with this photo and your complaint ,someone from his twitter team will surely connect with you in a jiffy. Be prepared for a long draw battle though.
  15. Pics of Modified cars in INDIA

Here is another modified Venue...... White and Coffee Brown dual tone exterior and a dual-tone interior finish.
  16. While driving to office saw these Suzuki electric vehicles on Eastern Express Highway, Mumbai.
  17. Yes already proceeded with Legal notice have given them 3 weeks time, then further to that will proceed for court, thats what the shocking thing is that they just blaming us that we have done that ourselves.. Never knew Mahindra people are so disgusting, they are simply pathetic , feeling like did a biggest mistake in my life going again for Mahindra.
  18. Ford Ecosport facelift

Along with launching the EcoSport Thunder variant. Ford also lowered prices across its range + revised equipment. Came across a walkaround video of the Titanium variant which now gets a beige interior theme, along with front map lamps, while losing out on sporty alloy pedals. Here's the difference in prices: You can head here for more info: https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/2019-ford-ecosport-prices-now-start-at-rs-769-lakh-412988
  19. Renault Duster facelift

Images of the Renault Duster facelift have surfaced online and they show off both the interiors and exteriors of the upcoming car. The car in these images is also void of any camouflage or body disguising panels, so we get a clear look at what the facelifted SUV looks like. The new Duster features refreshed styling, safety upgrades, and it will also come with BS6 engines. the interior too, sport a more premium look. What do you think of the refreshed Renault Duster? You can read more here - https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/refreshed-renault-duster-spied-in-production-form-413039 and here - https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/renault-duster-interior-413057 Image Source
  20. If reports are true , it getting showcased on 20 Jun 2019 Clear shots are available all over the internet Here is link to one such appearance https://www.cardekho.com/india-car-news/kia-sp2i-spotted-in-the-flesh-bears-the-name-seltos-23789.htm
  21. No question about this being is a repaint job Seeing them trying to put the onus on you is appalling Hire an advocate and file a formal complaint with the dealership.
  22. Current Car Discounts

https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/discounts-of-up-to-rs-55000-on-mahindra-tuv300-xuv500-marazzo-and-more-413058
  23. Hyundai i20 2019 update

Looks like Hyundai has started road-testing the third-gen i20... the test mules seen in the spy pics still look like in early stages of production, but the model looks slightly wider than the current car. You can find more info here: https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/new-hyundai-i20-launch-next-year-413040 Image source
  24. Does anyone have any insight into why our 2019 Santa Fe Cruise Control will not hold its speed. It happens on flat, clear roads with no cars in sight. For example, it'll regularly hold between 2 and 10 mph less than what it's set to at multiple different settings. This happens intermittently and varies up and down as you're driving without traffic around. Dealership told us this isn't normal, but insinuated it's "user error."
  1. Load more activity