All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Here are all the colour options the Venue is available in: Lava Orange Dual Tone Denim Blue Dual Tone Polar White Dual Tone Typhoon Silver Star dust Polar White Lava Orange Fiery Red Denim Blue Deep Forest Some images of the interior:
  3. Tata Xenon Accessories price list

Prices are quite high, but you can always find aftermarket car accessories , if there is such a need. I have repeatedly done so, if you're lucky, you can find as close to the new.
  4. Hyundai has launched the Venue in India with prices starting at Rs 6.5 lakh (ex-showroom, India). Note: The prices are introductory and will be increased in the months to come. Here are all the highlights from the launch event:
  5. Yesterday
  6. Pics: Skoda Superb facelift spotted testing

Reviving this thread once again... the Skoda Superb facelift (at least for the Chinese market) has been leaked ahead of its reveal on May 23! Source Skoda also released yet another teaser offering a glimpse of the interior:
  7. Just came across a walkaround video of the SX variant of the Hyundai Venue compact SUV. The video shows off the exteriors and interiors of the car in a fair amount of detail. This specific Venue is fitted with the 120hp, 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine with the seven-speed dual clutch automatic gearbox. Have a look at the walkaround:
  8. Elite i20 - Yay or Nay?

Baleno would be a better choice here. I personally seen people having a lot of complains from Hyundai with their i20 and Verna. Else with that kind of budget, you can look for Tata Nexon as well. Petrol XT model should be a good fit.
  9. Car Seat Covers And Floor Mats

I am using Elegant seat cover and floor mats in my Baleno. Elegant is 30th year brand in car accessories and Elegant Auto i have installed seat cover and dicky mat from elegant auto accessories website. overall seat cover and mats are good. i have attached some pictures of my car
  10. Last week
  11. Elite i20 - Yay or Nay?

my issue hs been solved!!
  12. Found this render of an off-road mod for the Venue. What do you think of it? Here's the step-by-step transformation: Source: Yogi Sejwal Design
  13. Toyota-badged Baleno named Glanza

Confirmed: Toyota will launch the Glanza in India on June 6. They've also released yet another teaser video which reveals the face of the Glanza
  14. Hello to my all forum friends

sure @vikky1971
  15. Hyundai Venue has already begun dealerships, but now images of the diesel SX variants in dealer stockyards have surfaced. Here are the images of the diesel SX Venue.
  16. Honda's given the HR-V RS an new all-black interior in Malaysia. What do you think of the change? Definitely think this suit's the overall "sportier" aesthetic much better. Here's what the interior looked like previously: Images source
  17. Following the e-challan system introduced by the Mumbai Traffic Police in November 2016, the traffic police have updated the list of offences and the fines that follow for 2019. To help the motorists further understand the fines, the traffic police also introduced the MumTrafficapp last year which can be used by the motorist to clear any pending challans they might have. In 2018 there has been an estimate of nearly 456 fatal catches that were reported in a report by Bloomberg Initiative for Global Road Safety and the challan system the one of the many attempts by the traffic police to reduce those bring down those numbers. To understand the challans and the fines issued, here is the updated list provided by the Traffic Police for 2019. Source
  18. The Hyundai Venue has started reaching dealerships ahead of its launch. Here's a walkaround video of the top-spec SX (O) variant.
  19. New Hyundai i10 spied; EDIT: Grand i10 Launched

The next-gen Hyundai i10 has been spotted testing again. The car is sporting a heavy camouflage cover though a glimpse of the interior can be seen in the video. What do you guys think of the next-gen i10? Here is the video-
  20. I think the same as there is no reasons of launching new SUVs range in Indian market. Toyota is really going good in Indian market.
  21. Engine oil for Hyundai Vitara Brezza

Hey there, I would like to share my experience with you all... that how I struggled in finding the right and the best engine oil for my Hyundai Vitara Brezza. Since after driving for about more than 15k kilometers I was not quite satisfied with the engine oil which I used during my first 2 services because of which I faced several issues which worsen the car performance. Mainly I faced heating problem and also the mileage given by my Hyundai has gone down. Since it was my initial servicing I was totally confused for which brand engine oil should I go for. Then my mechanics from whom I used to do my bike servicing suggested me to go for Divyol engine oil by Gandhar. Since then all the problems related to heating and mileage was solved also there is an improvement in the mileage. You can get different variants in engine oil depending on the user manual. This is how I came across the perfect engine oil for my Hyundai Vitara Brezza.
  22. New MG Hector SUV

MG Motor has finally revealed the Hector for India! Here are some of the highlights from the event: You can head here for the Hector's complete variant break-up: https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/mg-hector-what-to-expect-from-each-variant-412744
  23. Swift Vdi -> #4th service #20000 Kms

@Abhijit Jadhav hey! Don’t get annoyed.
  24. Hello to my all forum friends

@arunsingh Welcome aboard. Tell us about your rides in details like diesel or petrol. Love to see the pictures of your cars!
  25. New MG Hector SUV

Some more detailed pics of the Hector! Mg Motor India will officially unveil the SUV tomorrow Source 1 Source 2
  26. Earlier
  27. Hello to my all forum friends

My name is Arun Bisht from Gurgaon, Haryana. I have 2 cars i20 Hyundai sports and new honda city model. I wanna share my experience with all of you guys about car and bike. I hope you like it.
  28. Here is a walkaround video of the Mahindra Scorpio's base S3 variant. The car is powered by the older 2.5-litre, M2DICR turbocharged diesel which is good for 75hp and 220Nm of torque. The 2019 model year version of the S3 variant also comes equipped with ABS and features a hydraulic lift mechanism for the hood, both these features were missing from the base variant before. Here is the video-
  29. Swift Vdi -> #4th service #20000 Kms

Yess the post seems to be old then what are you looking over here
  1. Load more activity