All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Next-gen Hyundai Creta / Hyundai ix25

Autocar India's put up a story revealing the second-gen Creta's (ix25) dimensions and details Source
  4. Honda's revealed its new Breeze SUV, which will initially be sold alongside the popular CR-V SUV in the Chinese market. It's based on the CR-V nd has the same width and height, but is slightly longer. Front styling is different than the CR-V; it features a new and more angular front grille with a thick chrome band and a squarer headlight design with LED inserts. Inside, it features a five-seat cabin, with minor equipment differences over the CR-V. You can find more info here: https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/new-honda-breeze-suv-revealed-413808
  5. Last week
  6. Maruti Suzuki S-Presso spied testing

Spied on video this time... this gives a closer look at the S-Presso
  7. All-new Maruti Ertiga launched

Maruti has axed the 1.3-litre diesel-powered engines from the Ertiga’s line-up. For now, the Ertiga will be available with a 1.5-litre petrol engine that is good for 105hp and 138Nm of torque that’s comes coupled to either a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed torque-convertor automatic. The petrol engine also comes with Maruti’s SHVS technology – a hybrid system that claims to aid fuel efficiency. Meanwhile, the only diesel engine on offer now is the new 95hp, 1.5-litre unit that’s paired with a 6-speed manual gearbox. However, this engine will also be discontinued by April 1, 2020 when the BS6 emission norms kick in. Head here for more info: https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/maruti-suzuki-ertiga-13-diesel-discontinued-413791
  8. Thanks @vikky1971! Yes, I will get my hands on that, thanks for the suggestion.
  9. Renault will launch the Triber in India on August 28, with bookings scheduled to commence on August 17! Bookings will begin online on Renault's website and at showrooms for an amount of Rs 11,000. More info here: https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/renault-triber-india-launch-on-august-28-413783
  10. used 2018 Audi Q3 vs Seltos?

@PuneetM incase you are going for the preowned 2018 Q3, try to get the car’s history of maintenance. You will come to know if any major repairs done on it. Get yourself atleast 3 years comprehensive maintenance contract, so that spares plus labour charges are covered. Refrain from buying roadside assistance. Spares and repairs are way costly as compared to eco cars.
  11. More pics of what looks like the HTK variant of the Seltos! In terms of variants, the Seltos will have two separate lines that consist of different trims. First up, there will be a Tech-line variant that will be available in HTE, HTK, HTX and HTX+ trims. The Tech-line will be available with either the 1.5-litre petrol or the 1.5-litre diesel engine. The Seltos GT-line will include GTE, GTK and GTX trims and will be available with the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine option only. Source
  12. Mercedes glc

To be honest, I think it looks very derivative. My worry is that brands continue to lose their distinctiveness. If I put a Renault front & badge on this would anyone notice the error?
  13. Royal Enfield recently launched more affordable versions of the Bullet 350 and Bullet 350 ES bikes in India. The new Bullet 350 models are priced at Rs 1.12 lakh, while the ones equipped with electric start cost Rs 1.27 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). This means the new Bullet 350s is Rs 9,000 cheaper than the standard models. The new 350 will be available in three new colours – Bullet Silver, Sapphire Blue and Onyx Black. Meanwhile, the new Bullet 350 ES will be available in Jet Black, Regal Red and Royal Blue colour options, while the standard 350 ES will continue to be offered in its current Maroon and Silver variants. The main difference on these variants comes in the form of a blacked-out theme that replaces much of the chrome. You can head here for more info: https://www.autocarindia.com/bike-news/more-affordable-royal-enfield-bullet-350s-launched-from-rs-112-lakh-413761 Came across this in-depth walkaround:
  14. I am going to upgrade my 2012 Honda City. The usage of this car will be mostly city use with less than 10 thousand kms a year. I am concerned about safety, cost of ownership (mileage,servicing, spare parts etc) and comfort. I reside in Mumbai. While I have been waiting for the Seltos, I was recently offered a pre owned, hardly driven (less than 10,000 kms) 2018 Audi Q3 TFSI for around 24/25 lakhs. I have never experienced either of the brands before but have heard mixed reviews about Audi's after sales service and service costs. What is your opinion - which would be a better buy?
  15. All new 2017 Tata Nexon Launched @ 5.85 Lakhs

Finally found a walkaround of the new Nexon XT+ variant, which replaces the XT variant. In addition to receiving a new 7.0-inch infotainment screen (Also available on the Nexon XZ, XZ+ and XZA+ variants), it also gets daytime running lamps, projector headlamps, 8-speaker sound system with USB/AUX/Bluetooth, a height adjustable driver's seat, front fog lamps and rear AC vents. It misses out on automatic climate control and the shark fin antenna. Overall, it costs Rs 7,000 more that the XT variant it replaces.
  16. Hyundai's next-gen compact sedan has been spied testing in India... from the spy pics it looks like it now gets a typical three-box silhouette. You can head here for more info: https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/next-gen-hyundai-compact-sedan-spied-in-india-413770
  17. HONKING DATA IN OBD 2

That temperature data for Vancouver is just wrong... particularly in the summer months. Not sure about precip... I know Battle Ground gets way more precip annually than Portland so there might be incrementally more as you go north.
  18. Earlier
  19. Recognised Contributors - Introductions

Hey I am planning to buy a royal car. which brand should I go for? It must have all types of facility. or atleast I can add it for my comfortness.
  20. Weve not had many reviews in here really - Hows about a bit of update from all of you with your various motors and setups?
  21. The Ford Territory was initially meant to be a China-only model. However, it's now confirmed that it will be sold in South America, with Brazil and Argentina the first to receive the SUV. From what I can recall, Ford had the Territory on display at the Sao Paulo Auto show late last year to gauge the demand and feedback for the SUV. The Territory is essentially a re-skinned JMC Yusheng S330, but it has been heavily restyled by Ford on both, the outside and inside.
  22. Tata Harrier SUV revealed

Some new images of the Harrier automatic have surfaced online. These images show off the automatic gearboxes gear selector as well as the exterior of the SUV. What do you guys think of the Harrier auto, do you think the new gearbox will benefit its performance in our market?
  23. Vellfire spied in Kolkata... apparently it was being showcased to prospective clients. Launch is supposed to take place in October this year. More info here: https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/toyota-vellfire-luxury-mpv-coming-in-october-2019-413488 Source
  24. Ahead of its India launch on August 22, Kia has started rolling out mass-production units of the Seltos from its manufacturing facility in Anantapur. Some cheaper trims of the Seltos were spotted at the facility too:
  25. New Hyundai i10 spied; EDIT: Grand i10 Launched

Revealed! Hyundai's officially revealed the Grand i10 Nios, which is the third-generation model in the i10 family, ahead of its launch on August 20. Bookings open today. The Grand i10 Nios will co-exist with the current-gen Grand i10, and will slot in between the Grand i10 and i20 in Hyundai's line-up. As for design, it seems to follow in the new Santro's footsteps. You can head here for more info: https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/all-new-hyundai-grand-i10-nios-revealed-413675
  26. Are splash guards not available for the compass trailhawk. I was under the impression that the splash guards available for the other editions of the compass should fit the trailhawk. But looks like that is not the case as the dealer tells me that splash guards are not available for the trailhawk. This seems pretty odd considering that splash guards are available for the Cherokee trailhawk model as a MOPAR accessory
  27. The Trip Meter of my 2015 Grand i10 Asta resets to ZERO automatically whenever the Engine is turned off.
  28. Tata Harrier SUV revealed

Received some more pics of the all-black Harrier
  29. Pics of Modified cars in INDIA

Just came across these images of an MG Hector sporting 18-inch alloy wheels and using 225/50 section tyres. The wheels definitely aid the SUV's appearance, though the arches still appear disproportionately big in my opinion. What do you guys think of the modification? IMAGE SOURCE
  1. Load more activity