All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. Here is a walk around video of the US spec Hyundai Venue. The US spec car has different interiors as well as a different front bumper. What do you guys think of the US spec Hyundai Venue?
  4. New MG Hector SUV

Seems an attractive looking SUV atleast to my eyes
  5. Tips for Bike Care to Avoid Bike Breakdown

Tips mentioned above covers all the safety measure. I would suggest you to use engine oils that are specifically designed for bike. Depending on your usage you can choose between synthetic and semi synthetic oil. As a consumer, i myself is usin Divyol by gandhar oil. My daily travelling is 30kms. I found semi synthetic for my level of usage quite cost effective. for heavy usage, synthetic oils are preferred. However, prices of these oils are comparatively high. You also need to check the oil level regularly to avoid any excessive wear.
  6. New MG Hector SUV

The upcoming MG Hector has been spied completely undesguised in white this time around. Check it out in the images below.
  7. Hyundai's taken the covers off the Venue! Here are the engine and gearbox details: You can head here for more info: https://www.autocarindia.com/auto-images/hyundai-venue-image-gallery-412157
  8. Next-gen Hyundai Creta / Hyundai ix25

The design of the Hyundai ix25 is unique, to say the least. There are some styling elements that look nice to me, such as the well pronounced and muscular wheel arches, the alloy wheels and the smartly designed LED lights. However, I feel the spec it has been showcased in is a bit too busy and just has too much going on for me to appreciate the design. I am also not a fan of that massive grille. In my opinion, a more subdued spec might suit the car better. Let's see how the model for India shapes up.
  9. Pics of Modified cars in INDIA

Here is a video of a Tata Harrier with a contrast roof (dual tone scheme) and some aftermarket decals on it. The grille has also got a splash of colour and the standard alloy wheels have black accents. What do you guys think of this mod job?
  10. UPDATE: Looks like Hyundai will launch the Venue in India on May 21. Source
  11. Toyota's revealed the fourth-generation Highlander at the New York Auto Show... styling definitely looks similar to that of the RAV4. Toyota claims this is " safer, more comfortable, more durable and of a higher built quality" when compared to its predecessor. What do you think of it?
  12. Hyundai USA recently uploaded this teaser of the Venue ahead of its official reveal later today: Note, the thumbnail actually gives a pretty good look at the front-end!
  13. And it's finally been revealed! The production version of the Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport is called the Teramont X in China. Here's the first walkaround that I've come across:
  14. While everyone has their eyes set on the reveal of the Venue in New York, Hyundai has revealed a rather unsuspecting model at the Shanghai Auto show - the radically styled all-new ix25 SUV. Simply put, the SUV we know as the Creta is sold in China as the ix25. This all-new SUV will share it's platform with the all-new second-gen Creta for India though expect our car to feature different styling. More info here: https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/next-gen-hyundai-creta-previewed-by-new-ix25-412359 Image source 2
  15. Looks like Hyundai dealerships have started unofficially accepting bookings for the new Venue for a booking amount of Rs 50,000. You can head here for more info: https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/hyundai-venue-bookings-open-at-dealer-level-412346
  16. Here's a walkaround video of the iconic Tata Sumo SUV. However, this is not any ordinary Sumo. This is the super rare Sumo 4x4 that was used by the Indian Army and is now up for sale!
  17. Pics: Next gen Nissan Sunny

Here it is! The next-gen Sunny has been revealed. It's based on Nissan's updated V platform that also underpins the international-spec Kicks SUV. Up front, it is fitted with Nissan’s signature V-shaped front grille with thinner and more angular headlights in comparison to the outgoing car. It also gets a new design for the alloy wheels, a larger rear door and a floating roof design as seen on the Kicks. The cabin is almost identical to that of the Kicks. Nissan will launch the Sunny in international markets with the 124hp, 1.6-litre petrol engine that does duty in the international-spec Kicks. Transmission options will include a 5-speed manual and a CVT automatic gearbox. You can find more info here: https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/next-gen-nissan-sunny-revealed-412335
  18. New MG Hector SUV

The Hector has been spied testing completely undisguised ahead of its launch in June 2019. Check it out: Source
  19. The Venue will be officially revealed on April 17, but looks like the compact SUV has already been leaked in an ad at Times Square, in New York! These images confirm that Venue will also get dual-tone paint scheme options. Source
  20. Earlier
  21. We are buying a new car and need help in choosing between the two ?
  22. Jeep Compass

Hi, I own Jeep Compass Limited (O). Just wanted to know what are best suited after market accessories for keeping mobile. I just hate the fact that there no ideal place to keep and i carry 2 of them
  23. Hello everyone.....

Hello everyone,, My name is Macgomes and i am from the city of Kota in Indian state of Rajasthan.I am obsessed with automobiles and i want to be a car designer and a dealer.I can't live without them.
  24. Hello , I am new here :)

I am from India . I have a licence I have a new car . And i am going practice driving it
  25. This Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport, in all honestly looks like a mix of the Audi Q8, Bentley Betayga, and VW Touareg. In my opinion, the overall boxy shape doesn't lend itself well to a Coupe look, that's not to say it looks bad, it's just not my cup of tea. My opinion might just change if I ever get to see it in person.
  26. Volkswagen had released pics of its five-seat Atlas Cross Sport concept last year. Now new leaked pics show the production version in full ahead of its official debut at the upcoming Shanghai Auto Show: This actually looks quite similar to the concept shown last year. What do you think of it? Here's a few pics of the concept for reference:
  27. Tata Harrier SUV revealed

First walkaround I’ve come across for the XM variant of the Harrier… The XE base variant misses out on several key features, so at a premium over just over 1 lakh, the XM variant definitely seems like the more sensible buy since it comes equipped with kit like front fog lamps, rear wiper/washer, electric mirror adjustment, remote central locking and driving modes – Eco, City, Sport. There’s also the 7.0-inch touchscreen with six speakers and steering-mounted controls.
  28. MG eZS

MG has announced that the second model it will launch in India will be the all-electric eZS SUV. The car will have a 150hp electric motor and will be launched by December 2019. You can read more about the eZS- https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/mg-ezs-india-launch-by-december-2019-412280
  1. Load more activity