lxtreme

Nissan Micra vs Volkswagen Polo vs Maruti Swift vs Hyundai i10 grand...which one to go for???

Micra it is. :D

Congrats! which colour and which varient?

Also mention if you got discounts accessories and on road price. Please don't forget to take a camera (I know most phone are good but camera is better :D)

your aunt has a soft corner for that :D. Go for the car which she loves, and do get some pics of the beauty :D

Congrats! which colour and which varient?

Also mention if you got discounts accessories and on road price. Please don't forget to take a camera (I know most phone are good but camera is better :D)

Thanks prashant and rssh. Honestly, I don't know anything about the colour, discounts etc because she lives in Ahmedabad and I live in Guwahati. But if I get any information about that, I will post it here. And I will post the ownership review around march 2014, as our exam will be over and we will be in Ahmedabad by this time.

Rssh, I will take a camera, for sure. :D

Thanks

Lxtreme

Decision changed ;) . She will go for i10 grand. Will book it within 6 months, Because there are no booking left in any of the showrooms in Ahmedabad. :o

good! that is really a good car because of light steering and soft suspension. It is the best car goo or city driving

Congrats on your aunt's choice. That's really a great car for city conditions. Do take lots of pictures of this car when delivered. :)