Prashantroxx

2013 Formula 1 Indian GP Pics and Discussion Thread

I am in turn 123 picnic stand and it amazing ,best bang for buck literaly .I can see pit straight and back straight and it much better than turn 10. turn 4 is awesome except that people tend to stand and nobody can see the cars in the race you might have to stand on the seat in star stand 1.CAM00218.jpg

CAM00219.jpg

My friend is in that picnic stands at turn 2. you are right, from here, you can see turn 3, Back straight and the pit lane!

Qualifying session at BIC has come to an end. Here is what happened:

Vettel (as expected) took the pole that too with a margin of 0.752 seconds over Rosberg.

Niko Hulkenburg did a great job in his Sauber, he will start at P7 tomorrow. (Please give him a better car!!)

Massa at P5 yet again out-qualified his team mate Fernando Alonso. I am very disappointed with Alonso as he ended up at P8!

Neither of the Force Indias made it to the top 10, Di Resta at P12 and Sutil at P13.

Unexpected outcome of the day was that of the Lotus driver Grosjean who ended up at P17.

Qualifying session at BIC has come to an end. Here is what happened:

Vettel (as expected) took the pole that too with a margin of 0.752 seconds over Rosberg.

Niko Hulkenburg did a great job in his Sauber, he will start at P7 tomorrow. (Please give him a better car!!)

Massa at P5 yet again out-qualified his team mate Fernando Alonso. I am very disappointed with Alonso as he ended up at P8!

Neither of the Force Indias made it to the top 10, Di Resta at P12 and Sutil at P13.

Unexpected outcome of the day was that of the Lotus driver Grosjean who ended up at P17.

Well Paul Di Resta and Sutil made it very dissapointing. They could have done better.......

the 2 tickets, I.e. on the star stand, are on turn 4 and the Premium stand one's are on the turn 7(I think so). those are on the great hemisphere.

as only Me and my dad are going, I will be switching positions to see the race from different views :D

the 2 tickets, I.e. on the star stand, are on turn 4 and the Premium stand one's are on the turn 7(I think so). those are on the great hemisphere.

as only Me and my dad are going, I will be switching positions to see the race from different views :D

Please don't go on the premium stand turn 10 its a bore fest and the pirelli nowadays mean they literaly cruise in S2. I have been to both stand and its better to stay in Star Stand 1 even though it is not covered like premium stand. On all stands I have visited the picnic stand turn 123 is the best by far.

Massa was on softs while Alonso was on Medium thus the qualy disparity. Force India driver aren't bad the car is just lacking speed since they stopped development around August and bring part since Singapore (normal gestation period of new parts to race track is a month). Grosjean wanted to save tyres for race and didn't expect other to be faster hence got eliminated.

Free passes can be handed out if you know people at JPSI (I got one for Premium stand in 2012) or corporate gifts etc.

Please don't go on the premium stand turn 10 its a bore fest and the pirelli nowadays mean they literaly cruise in S2. I have been to both stand and its better to stay in Star Stand 1 even though it is not covered like premium stand. On all stands I have visited the picnic stand turn 123 is the best by far.

Massa was on softs while Alonso was on Medium thus the qualy disparity. Force India driver aren't bad the car is just lacking speed since they stopped development around August and bring part since Singapore (normal gestation period of new parts to race track is a month). Grosjean wanted to save tyres for race and didn't expect other to be faster hence got eliminated.

Free passes can be handed out if you know people at JPSI (I got one for Premium stand in 2012) or corporate gifts etc.

well in the 2011 GP I was in the Star stand and so I will reach there by 1 p.m. and check which one is better..... My friend told me that u can see some accidents there. Lol, but it will be fun at the Premium Stand at turn 10

Yes yes yes!

Vettel did it again! He won the Indian GP :D. And alonso came 11th, so no pints for him. Vettel is at 322 points now and a lead of more than 100 points than Alonso :D

post-40744-0-08911000-1382876197_thumb.j

More pics coming soon :D

now i understood what u wanted to say. Last year at turn 3 and in 2011 GP i was on turn 4 so i was able to see the race and know what is goind on. The screen was so away that i wasnt able to see. Thank god, i took my DSLR with me and zoomed on the screen to see what was going.

The race was good, but everything else sucked. The food was damn expensive but as i got free passes, didnt mind to spend there. But still, only few things like Sub's, Sandwich, Burger and Kathi roll were available. And that too were out of stock. Only Burger was there and a long que made me miss 10 Laps! And the food to was not fresh. A pepsi, that too which was DLF ipl edition one, costed RS100. Atleast Indian GP should have been mentioned on that. The parking was a mile away, and had too walk till there. Rest was fine but the screens should be more and they should be more clear.

Overall a good experience which could have been better.