augustarun

New Budget Car

If u want a soft suspension, best features and good space, then go for i20. If u want a better ride go for Swift. Swift comes loaded with features and has a refined petrol engine. Swift VXi will be in your budget.

The i20 is good in space, features and is more refined too. But its with a soft suspension, so driving over bad roads would be a problem. And Ride and Handling is just average. But Swift is with a better ride and handling with less features and space.

i would suggest you to shortlist something like Swift, Ritz, WagonR, i10, Micra, Pulse, Beat for hatchback and Dzire and Amaze for sedan.

in doing so u need to shortlist the features and safety available in each and shortlist them according to your priorities and budget.

Go for Swift VXi/ZXi(depending upon your budget), if you want hatchback or Honda AMAZE petrol if you want sedan like feel & comfort.

They both give you class leading fuel efficiency, expect 15kmpl+ in mixed(1:1 city: highway driving cycle).

Go for Swift VXi/ZXi(depending upon your budget), if you want hatchback or Honda AMAZE petrol if you want sedan like feel & comfort.

They both give you class leading fuel efficiency, expect 15kmpl+ in mixed(1:1 city: highway driving cycle).

Ditto :)