LeoRahi

The GAMING thread - PC/Xbox/PS etc...

I am gaming since I got a laptop , I mostly only play racing games and sometimes RPG on PCs

F1 2010 /2011 /2012 /2013

rfactor

rfactor 2

GTA 4

MS flight Simulator Gold edition

Train Simulator

Dirt 2/3

RaceDriver Grid 1/2

World SBK

Truck simulator

GTR 2/evolution/injection

Cities XL 2

Off the above I play 90% the 1st 2 games when I have free time though I would love to play online but I need a good Steering wheel (logitech G27/ Thrustmaster TS500).

I am truly a gamer by heart. I have owned a PS2, PSP and a PS3. My laptop has got an nvidea gt force graphics card and love playing games on it. I bought my PS3 just for GranTurismo5, the game which makes me feel like I am driving a Sls Amg! It is truly a driving simulator.

Good! So there's many gamers out here. And The F1s Oh! How can i forgot it. Its the game of my forte. :D

Prashantroxx - If possible post some pics of the GranTurismo5 game, on your PS3. I'm keen to see it. :D

Hey all

How many gamers inside ACI?

Do share yours.

Hello there.

I play only racing games on PS3. The NFS Run is my latest one, and its awesome. :D

And on my laptop i play only Mind games. :P

Currently Im only playing F1 2012. Fantastic game to say the least. Used to play a lot of old school games years ago.

I play F1 2012 in legends mode with everthing off except Traction control setting at medium and I find it that even with a good setup one can easily start last and win the race but set up of the car should be best suited for the car and track.

I have now started F1 2013 and let me tell you the braking is now really comparable to real F1 standards nowadays and I cannot play it in legends mode even the professional mode is tough.

I would ultimately buy Thrustmaster TS500 a year down the road but the cost now is too high compared to G27 but its the best one out there . I have always heard rumors about Logitech launching the G29 but it never really comes out :(

I am an avid gamer, gaming since my college days. So yeah.. gaming from more than 10 years..

Played various games from NFS2 to the latest F1 2012.

Currently, hooked on to F1 2012 and Farcry3 in that order.

My current gaming device is my "Acer Aspire V3-551G Laptop" mated with "Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 FFB" Racing Wheel.

Enjoy some of my F1 2012 video's here :)

I think these videos were taken when I was still using the Keyboard and not my racing wheel.

Here's some pics of my F1 2012 setup.

One is the setup moved to the 42" Sony... It was awesome :)

post-5788-0-09765700-1383808754.jpg

The other is the ladies of the house gaming in split screen mode, one on the laptop and the other on the smaller TV with Racing Wheel...

post-5788-0-59518500-1383808867.jpg

Here's some pics of my F1 2012 setup.

One is the setup moved to the 42" Sony... It was awesome :)

post-5788-0-09765700-1383808754.jpg

The other is the ladies of the house gaming in split screen mode, one on the laptop and the other on the smaller TV with Racing Wheel...

post-5788-0-59518500-1383808867.jpg

Great! The first pic in which the steering wheel is mated to sony TV looks amazing.

How much do the ferrari steering cost??

My PS3, PSP and PS2 games. Theses are not even half of the games as all the games which I dont play were taken away by my cousin. My PS2 was bought in 2006 and didnt even work for a year. So all the games were distributed.

post-40744-0-36589800-1384091269_thumb.j

My PS3, PSP and PS2 games. Theses are not even half of the games as all the games which I dont play were taken away by my cousin. My PS2 was bought in 2006 and didnt even work for a year. So all the games were distributed.

post-40744-0-36589800-1384091269_thumb.j

Great collection. What's the full name of the Grand theft auto game?? 3rd from below