Sign in to follow this  
Vagabong

New Accord seen in Thailand. Is it coming to India?

WOW!!! Awesome pics!! Day time running LEDs & LED Tail lights look good!

Overall design is very good but a little bit on the conservative side. I like it never the less.

Yes.. Well, expect this car to be launched in (or around) November 2014!

Nice catch. I quite like those DRLs. The tail lights do look a bit Korean to me but overall its a good looking car for sure. Yes Im sure Honda will launch the new Accord in India next year and they should look at getting a diesel.

I don't think Honda has any plans to get new Accord to India.

They already have their plates full with new City, Jazz, Mobilio and compact SUV getting launched in 2104-15.

Anyway without diesel option, i don't think it will make any major difference in sales volume of current Accord.

BTW, the rear tail light cluster is very similar to newly unveiled City.

Honda will bring this car to India and I wont be surprised to see this showcased at the Auto Expo. I like this design as compared to the current one sold in India. This one looks more sporty. Would love to see Honda bring in a V6 Accord with a manual gearbox for India.

Agreed sales will be slow, but this is Honda's Halo car for India these days. But yes these cars do sell in low numbers, look at the all-new CR-V, many seen in Mumbai these days.

IMO Honda won't launch V6 in India just look at the many advertizement of the 3.5lt V6 on classified no one is buying any V6's inspite of pricing them lesser than the same 2.4lt counterparts, heck no one is buying the 2.4lt engine itself due to poor FE (even by segment std the 1.8Tsi is more efficient)