Sign in to follow this  
Shashank_GTO

Is this the Future of Motorcycle Showrooms? Your views..

post-50246-0-47408700-1392288547.jpg

Royal Enfield, opened its flagship ‘Concept Store’ in Delhi recently. The store is designed to resemble the living room of a motorcycle aficionado!!

In this store, there are lights made out of Royal Enfield headlamps and a wall covered in pictures of old Royal Enfield motorcycles from the ’50s and ’60s. There’s a disassembled Continental GT on another wall and fuel tanks from the current range on another.

The store is a means to reach out to enthusiast bikers and allow them to soak in the Royal Enfield lifestyle and heritage. Customers can walk in to the outlet to test ride and buy anything from the company’s range of bikes or the newly launched collection of merchandise; the latter being prominently on display. Also on sale is the company’s collection of riding gear which includes, riding jackets, shoes and helmets.

In my personal opinion, if i wanted to buy a bike, i would love to walk into such a store!!

A place where i can not only get information about the bike, but also know more about the brand, its heritage!!

A place where i could unwind.. Enjoy looking at pictures and works of art on its walls!!

A place that was 'NOT OFFICE LIKE'!!

But yeah.. There is one downside i could think of!!

Such concept stores would require a lot of space.. And with real estate prices skyrocketing, it would definately burn a bigger hole in the pocket of a concept store owner.

But that can be made up with higher profits which such stores would make, by bring in more customers due to its attention grabbing design philosophy!!

Royal Enfield brought in something new and innovative!! I would definately like to see something similar in Mumbai!!

And in my opinion, brands like Triumph, KTM etc. should give this concept a try.

Here are a few pics:

post-50246-0-18892000-1392288561.jpg

post-50246-0-54469500-1392288558.jpg

post-50246-0-35095800-1392288564.jpg

post-50246-0-59836700-1392288552.jpg

post-50246-0-86825900-1392288555.jpg

For more pics, visit my sourse: ACI (http://www.autocarin...lhi-372211.aspx)

This concept is copied from Harley Davidson's store..Correct me if m wrong..

Ammm.. Yes and No!!

I don't know about Harley Davidson Showrooms as much.. But from what i've seen, this store of Royal Enfield sells merchandise in a style similar to that of Harley Davidson.

What's different.. Is what they've done with the walls!!

HD Showroom walls are either a combination of orange and black or they have huge wallpapers of its latest bike pasted on it!

Where as in this particular RE Concept Store, there are pictures of old REs, a disassembled bike and many different fuel tanks from the current range.

I havn't seen something like this before!! They've taken something from here.. Something from there.. And they've done a fantastic job!! I loved it!

That's so awesome! Can you please tell the exact location?

Prashantroxx, its exact address is:

GR-01, Ground Floor, Multiplex Block, Select City Walk Mall, Saket, New Delhi-110017.

And yeah.. I found a few more pic and i would like to share it with you all..

Here they are:

post-50246-0-53638600-1392378565_thumb.j

post-50246-0-62715100-1392378363_thumb.j

post-50246-0-73989800-1392378521_thumb.j

More pics at (Source): https://www.facebook...83693645&type=1

Ammm.. Yes and No!!

I don't know about Harley Davidson Showrooms as much.. But from what i've seen, this store of Royal Enfield sells merchandise in a style similar to that of Harley Davidson.

What's different.. Is what they've done with the walls!!

HD Showroom walls are either a combination of orange and black or they have huge wallpapers of its latest bike pasted on it!

Where as in this particular RE Concept Store, there are pictures of old REs, a disassembled bike and many different fuel tanks from the current range.

I havn't seen something like this before!! They've taken something from here.. Something from there.. And they've done a fantastic job!! I loved it!

Something they had to keep different :DB) but a real nice effort!