Sign in to follow this  
venkys

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone,

I gives me immense pleasure to be a part of this discussion forum. I'd love to contribute in a major way and also learn something new that i myself don't know.

About me, I'm Anand, I drive a Ford Ikon 1.6. Also own a Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTSi. I've been fascinated with bikes and cars since my childhood. My first bike was a Bajaj Discover, but I'm attached more to my Pulsar.

I hope you all like my future posts. Happy posting friends.

Thanks,

VENKYS.

A very warm welcome to ACI Forum Venkys.

Please do tell us more about your love for bikes and cars.

Which ones are your favourite? Which ones do you deam of owning in the future..?

I'll be looking forward for some good posts from you!!

Do have a pleasant stay here. Enjoy!

Thanks Shashank,

My love for bikes started since i was 12. I couldn't ride a bike then, for obvious reasons. By the time I turned 20, I had ridden almost 60% of all bikes starting from very basic to a liter class ones. I dream of owning a RE Classic 500 someday soon.

I love to ride with my group and discover new places around. I'll be soon posting pics of my rides on the forum, if it's allowed.

Regards,

Venkys.

Welcome aboard Venkys

Thats quite a nice intro. The Ikon 1.6 was a real driver's car and it actually changed Fords Fortunes in India. SAd that its not around anymore. Do share an ownership review of your car soon

See ya around

Hello and Welcome to the Forums. Your car Ford Ikon 1.6 excites me. It's one of the best cars Ford launched in India. Do share an ownership review on your car soon.

Hope to see some good posts from you on the Forum.

See you around :)