Sign in to follow this  
amitkhaire

Bike in a range of 2-3 Lakhs

HI All,

I am thinking of buying Hyosung Aprilia 250 however it does not have that great look and feel.

I understand in the price range this is the best or good option for me.

however just curious to understand if any sports version or similar to Aprilia 250 style do i have any other options?

Also where can find used sports bike info/sale. Probably i can explore similar price option there as well.

Your suggestions/comments are most welcome.

Thanks and Regards,

- Amit.

HI All,

I am thinking of buying Hyosung Aprilia 250 however it does not have that great look and feel.

I understand in the price range this is the best or good option for me.

however just curious to understand if any sports version or similar to Aprilia 250 style do i have any other options?

Also where can find used sports bike info/sale. Probably i can explore similar price option there as well.

Your suggestions/comments are most welcome.

Thanks and Regards,

- Amit.

To which bike you're referring to ?

Is it Hyosung or Aprilla ! as both are as different genres of biking.

Still, i think you're referring here to Hyosung Aquila 250 cruiser bike. It's a good bike for the price at which it's offered & features, looks it's having. You can continue your discussion further with complete details.

@Amit - I think you should wait as Harley is going to launch Street 500 which should be around 3 to 4 lac of rupees. just wait as of now and check HD Street 500 and then decide.

Edited by Sstar

Trust you wanted to say Hyosung Aquila 250 above which is a cruiser and not a sports bike. If you are looking to buy a cruiser within that budget, then the RE Thunderbird/ Classic or the soon to be launched Aquila 250 would be your choices. If you are looking for a sports bike, the Duke 390 is probably the best machine available within your budget at the moment. The company is also planning to launch the fully faired version of the same which will still sit within your budget and would be a cracker of a performer as compared to the Hyosung. The Hyosung depreciates its value sharply owing to poor brand value while KTMs are a brand to reckon with.

Opting for Aquila 250 would not result out in a good decision. The quality of the product is drastic! As the price at which it is offered the product simply is neither in the leauge! Vibrations, poor plastic and ownership experience would definitely left you over wanting much and much.

Aprillia 250 is rather a good choice but again as stated above is a sports bike thus you must know which cateogery you want to eneter to!

Talking of current product KTM Duke 390 offers up unmatched performance built quality and relaibilty in terms. The product simply outclasses everything elese.

Perforamnce is just awesome. Goes 0 to 100 in just 5.5 secs (approx.) and top whack is around 170+ kmph

So talking over a reliable thing Duke outstands! Go for it so that you don't repent in future. :D