How much did it cost for the above changes also did you fit the correct RHD headlamp. Also did it require some VAG code to be altered and does this have corner lighting facility ?

Hey,

For headlights it cost 78k,abd taillights cost 16k ,i didn't opt for cornering headlights , cornering Headlights will cost you about 1lac30k.all parts are original parts there for all components are plug n play . , you can check out online website.

Www.vagtune.in

Www.vagtuneworld.com

Check out vagtune forums more alterations

Forum.vagtune.com

Nice pics there. It would be even greater if you start an ownership review of your car on our Member car ownership review section.

How much did it cost for the above changes also did you fit the correct RHD headlamp. Also did it require some VAG code to be altered and does this have corner lighting facility ?

+1

Gorgeous looks.

Your Polo looks beautiful with gorgeous add-ons.

Headlamps though quite expensive but they look simply worth the money spent & makes the car look different.

What about your ownership & driving experience with this car ?

Do write out comprehensive write-out at dedicated Members car ownership section.

Edited by dr_nishu

I visited the site vagtune.in...great site. Thanks for sharing that

Things I wished for my polo I found them in one place.

My que- do these parts import from Germany or somewhere I mean originally from Volkswagen ?and If I order them in Bhopal or Indore will they send someone to fit them on my car...?

And if I go for some parts like multifunction steering or reverse camera like passat one will they affect my vw warranty..?

And would like to thank autocar and navneethsatheesan for sharing this information..and one last que actually request (getting curious)

Can u upload some more pics with the projector and the reflector on and some tail lights pics with brake lever pushed down...pls

Wanted to see how car looks

Getting Excited