vw polo GT TSI is just an amazing vehicle with amazing DSG 7 speed automatic gearbox itz fun to drive

steering is amazingly smooth and there is always the SPORTZ MODE. for the aggressive driver in you

I got my GT coustomized from vag tunes

EXTERIOR MODIFICATION

1)VW POLO R WRC TYPE HEADLIGHTS

2)VW POLO R WRC TAILLIGHTS

3)OSIR TURNING LED LIGHT MIRROR

INTERIOR MODIFICATION

1) KENWOOD DNF9001V WITH NAVIGATION ,OPS(OPTICAL PARKING SENSORS)VEHICLE INFORMATION ,SD/USB/DVD VIDEO AND SIVI LINK

Mod Note: Links to outside Websites removed. Take care not to post the same again.

post-71597-0-41686300-1399543333_thumb.j

post-71597-0-84554700-1399543335_thumb.j

post-71597-0-73230800-1399543337_thumb.j

post-71597-0-57064100-1399543344_thumb.j

post-71597-0-45683300-1399543347_thumb.j

post-71597-0-28339100-1399543350_thumb.j

post-71597-0-65243900-1399543354_thumb.j

post-71597-0-59014000-1399543387_thumb.j

post-71597-0-50487700-1399543401_thumb.j

post-71597-0-69637100-1399543420_thumb.j

Many congrats

Now let us in on how much did these cost over and above the vehicles cost.

Could not see how does the LEDs on the wing mirror help , arent they a source of distraction to the driver.

The AVN is really to talk about:

Does the AVN taps into the vehicles circuits or they lay in seperate wires for the door open warnings, speedo, rms etc .

Great taste to say yhe least

Congrates navneethsatheesan

Polo is one car which will never look old even after 15 years. Ageless German beauty I say. Mods are beautiful. If you have pocket full of cash, there is a lot you can add more such as steering with mouted gear shifters and controls, front middle handrest and many more. Great car for the price.

Once again congrates for your lovely car. This is one car i always wish to buy.

Love the OE fit of the HU and the arrow turn indicator in the ORVM (but aren't they distracting when tuning).

@librankur

For kenwood one needs a navigation unit separately (around 20k) and a navigation ready unit (HU). One can put connectors/adaptors and there is really no need for tapping , and being a CANBUS system in VAG cars one can easily get information on HU (like maxidot display).

The Optical Parking Sensor is a great example of this system one can fit Passat HU and sensors and it will display on HU. Also there is Automatic Parking Assist which can be installed (Canbus compatibility needs to be checked) which automatically turn steering and you just have to press on gas and brake.

Amazing pics. Great enthusiasm as you spend so much money for the modifications. :)

BTW it would be even nicer if you can give us a detailed review of your car. Tell us more about the 7speed DSG box too.

Thats some serious money you have spent here.

Was this job done at the dealers place, what kind of warranty does the job carry, have you made provisions for these in your Car Insurance policy.Is the vehicle warranty intact after these inclusions if this job wasnt done at the dealer.

Are you from Cochin , I am not from your region so dont know much about the fitter.

yes the job was done at dealer place. u can also order the item at online at get it fixed at any local workshop most of all the parts are just plug n play . so there is no wire cutting so no problem with electrical warranty .headlights and all have 1 year warranty. you can visit vagtune.in to know about dealer you can also add them to your vehicle insurance . i did them

Glad to see your modded Polo GT Tsi.

I was one of the first ones to mod my GT Tsi from Vagtune and Pete's Autmotive. Apart from what you have done, I got the maxidot cluster, RCD 510 with BT instead of the Kenwood system, GTi steering with paddles, Borbet 16 inch alloys, Bilstein suspension, Tarox brakes, Supersprint exhaust and many other stuff. I even remapped it to 120hp/220Nm. Its a brilliant car and is very mod friendly.

Uploading an image as well showing the BT integration between the instrument cluster and the music system.

post-71850-0-71319800-1399900532_thumb.j

The headlights if I am right costs about 36k (including xenon's) and tail lights I agree ....it's around 16k. I don't know why he has charged you so much for headlights especially!! I own a Polo GT too.. planning to change the wheels to 17" or 18" and get some skirts done!! Nevertheless your car looks gorgeous! Good Job!

We seem to have something cooking here , A Polo GT club so to say , carry on the good work guys , we are been entertained here. seeing all that you are doing with your cars.

@robimahanta

Post more pics if possible of your GT and also give us some pricing details of your additions.

We seem to have something cooking here , A Polo GT club so to say , carry on the good work guys , we are been entertained here. seeing all that you are doing with your cars.

@robimahanta

Post more pics if possible of your GT and also give us some pricing details of your additions.

Nice mods @navneethsatheesan, the TSI is just an awesome machine.

I am more interested towards the OSIR TURNING LED LIGHT MIRROR and its installation.

I have a couple of questions based on your so far experience.

1. Is the Auto Dim working perfectly? Is it effective like in other cars?

2. Does the mirror have convex part towards end? Or is it just a mirror with LED indicators on it?

I am thinking to get it installed shortly. Thanks in advance

ACS

@navneethsatheesan

what happen in case headlamp breaks in an accident? Did you opt for extra cover in the insurance for the expensive headlamp and HU?

You get about 9 kmpl in CITY,i know itz low but u should know i m driving in kerala road,most of the place there is no proper roads :P ,but if change gears manually u will get 10-12kmpl and in highway i always get 15kmpl except in SPORTS mode in sports mode u will get 13-14 on highways