bhpcrazy

New Mahindra Bolero takes shape; launch in 2015 . Spy pics surface

I believe that TUV300 will be replacing the Quanto, since they both will be sharing parts, and as we all know that Quanto ain't doing that well. Also Mahindra plans to not discontinue the Bolero but there is a rumour that as soon as the parts based production run is over they are gonna pull the plug on the Quanto. Anyways I have to admit that the TUV300 looks good except the rear where it reminds me of the Quanto and the disproportionately small tyres.

After the tussle between the designers and engineers, its usually the tire size that takes a blow for the sake of fuel economy. And that is disastrous to the overall look of the car. And what were they thinking, of squarish wheel arches, looks like a kid's drawing. Can't believe that this is coming from the same company who brings out the XUV 500. Weirdly though, the old Bolero still has its own charm with its good proportions and clean lines. Designers are sadlly taking a yawn these days, give us more, you guys!

Bumping up a new thread. Now a days, TUV300s have been seen doing services at the Airports and also joining various forces. Soon,  Policemen from Maharashtra will recieve the swanky new TUV300 patrol vehicles out on duty. Some exclusive pics. 

The TUV300 for Maharashtra Police is the T4+ variant that comes with

Manual AC
Tilt steering adjust

Central Locking
Front and rear power windows
Manual wing mirrors
Power boot release
ABS and Dual front airbags

Does 0-100 in 19.52 seconds and 

Fuel economy: 11.4kpl city and 15.5kpl on highway according to ACI test figures

TUV300X2x.jpg

TUV300X3x.jpg