Max No.of Passangers - 5 most of the time

Boot space Importance - High

Usage by - Normal

Ownership - City

Safety - Medium

Prime requirement - Ride/ Handling/FE/Braking/AfSS/Passenger Comfort

Softcorner'd Manufacturer -Mahindra, Maruti

Hello sb_25

The Ford Classic would be perfect for you, I would suggest the Diesel, 1200kms is tad higher for a petrol car. Some of our forum members have recently bought the Classic, you can check this links to their ownership reviews :

It's a bit old but believe me it's worth it. This is currently the first choice of the buyers in this price bracket.

Good Luck

Edited by LeoRahi

Hello sb_25

The Ford Classic would be perfect for you, I would suggest the Diesel, 1200kms is tad higher for a petrol car. Some of our forum members have recently bought the Classic, you can check this links to their ownership reviews :

http://forum.autocar...ust-silver/����

http://forum.autocar...-tdci-titanium/

It's a bit old but believe me it's worth it. This is currently the first choice of the buyers in this price bracket.

Good Luck

How would be linea classic be compared to ford classic?

Also, does ford offer good after sale service?

Linea Classic is also a good buy, but Ford's Classic is offered with the best in class ride and handling. I would go for the Ford.

And Ford's AFSS is not bad, has improved a lot in recent years. Atleast better than the Linea.

I'm a bit biased towards the Ford actually. Get a Test Drive and you'll automatically come to a conclusion.

Edited by LeoRahi

Linea Classic is also a good buy, but Ford's Classic is offered with the best in class ride and handling. I would go for the Ford.

And Ford's AFSS is not bad, has improved a lot in recent years. Atleast better than the Linea.

I'm a bit biased towards the Ford actually. Get a Test Drive and you'll automatically come to a conclusion.

Thanks, my current car is esteem vxi so after sale service matters a lot being used to maruti :P

Ford's ride and handling is better than linea? :o

I heard linea was the benchmark in ride and handling. Also, I have read that the rear bench space for 5 adults and overtaking capability of ford is not good.

Isn't there any good muv/suv in this price range except bolero di which I have used a lot(not comfortable and without power steering but spacious/strong exterior build and powerful go anywhere engine)/ertiga (which I do not like because of the less space)?

Thanks, my current car is esteem vxi so after sale service matters a lot being used to maruti :P

Ford's ride and handling is better than linea? :o

I heard linea was the benchmark in ride and handling. Also, I have read that the rear bench space for 5 adults and overtaking capability of ford is not good.

Isn't there any good muv/suv in this price range except bolero di which I have used a lot(not comfortable and without power steering but spacious/strong exterior build and powerful go anywhere engine)/ertiga (which I do not like because of the less space)?

I've driven the both cars and found the Ford more enthusiastic to drive. Everyone may not agree to this, but I think the Ford suits my style of driving. And the reviews from major sources says that Ford Classic is a better in ride and handling.

Also Linea is not the benchmark in handling. The Fiesta (C Segment) is the benchmark, Linea (C segment) is close though. Same goes for classics.

And regarding the MUV, unfortunately there is no diesel MUV in this price bracket other than the Bolero. Mobilio is on the verge of it's launch though most likely only the petrol Versions will fit in your budget.

I've driven the both cars and found the Ford more enthusiastic to drive. Everyone may not agree to this, but I think the Ford suits my style of driving. And the reviews from major sources says that Ford Classic is a better in ride and handling.

Also Linea is not the benchmark in handling. The Fiesta (C Segment) is the benchmark, Linea (C segment) is close though. Same goes for classics.

And regarding the MUV, unfortunately there is no diesel MUV in this price bracket other than the Bolero. Mobilio is on the verge of it's launch though most likely only the petrol Versions will fit in your budget.

Thanks will take a test drive as soon as possible and post the remaining updates.