Sign in to follow this  
K.K.VinayKumar

White colour turning yellow.

My two years old white Honda Dazzler's front mudguard is turning yellow :( . How to get rid of this yellow colour? Are there any home remedies? If no, then from which online store I can buy the solution?

P. S: Only front mudguard is turning yellow remaining body colour is still clear white, I don't live anywhere near railway station or near railway lines or near factory, I park it mostly under tree's shade, only under some unavoidable circumstances it will be parked in hot sun, while in home it will be covered using old bed-sheet cloth to avoid any nasty scratches.

Post some pictures Please. The colour change may due to different quality of paint used by the maker. I am afraid you cannot do much to avoid it, but you can try coating it with the teflon. Try ABRO wax, if the discolouration is due to the paint reacting with the UV then this coating will work.

This should be due to pollution, bad water or something similar. Try using Petrol/Kerosene to polish the surface and don't use bad water for washing.

Still posting a pic will be good. As it's only the Mudguard and not the whole body.

Edited by LeoRahi