Sign in to follow this  
unknownbullet

Rear View camera

Hi

I think it would be best to check with your dealer because since your car is new, purchasing and installing from outside could affect you warranty

As far as seat covers go, there are many options available. I would go for leather. Gives a very premium feel for sure. Looking forward to a review of your Zest on the forum

I am also interested in getting original accessories and sales person has told about auto cop rear view camera that will cost 8500 and no warranty voids .about seat cover it is doubt that whether they will provide original because in market seat cover is available in 3500 and dealer giving it at 680 and market shopkeepers tell that there is no original cover the same cover will be sold to you at 6800 it is your choice if you want to pay more .There is so much variety of seat covers available at every shop that it is difficult to judge which one is better and whether dealer is selling original or something else which shopkeepers say.One shopkeeper has said that AUTO FORM seat cover is best but it will be prepared on order and he will bring it from dehradoon or Ahmadabad.