hrithik.ag

Honda Mobilio suggestion..

I am planning to buy Honda Mobilio Diesel SMT. I would like to know how is the car and is it worth buying and mine purpose is for off-road and uneven roads.

I am going for it because of its ground clearance and space and its also in mine budget.

kindly, provide your valuable suggestions.

Thank you.

i am also interested in buying mobilio but before that i want to know is it possible for adding side airbags and also changing the seats into leather seats........i a new bie and this will be my first car. so give me suggestions

Prospective Mobilio owners do wait for Renault Lodgy and then take decision.

Mobilio is nothing but stretched Brio and Lodgy is stretched Duster so Lodgy more space and good engine options available than Mobilio.

Mobilio is waste of money due to poor build quality, interios are too basic (even new Alto K10 has better interiors than Mobilio), limited features list, noisey engine.

Prospective Mobilio owners do wait for Renault Lodgy and then take decision.

Mobilio is nothing but stretched Brio and Lodgy is stretched Duster so Lodgy more space and good engine options available than Mobilio.

Mobilio is waste of money due to poor build quality, interios are too basic (even new Alto K10 has better interiors than Mobilio), limited features list, noisey engine.

will wait for lodgy before buying mobilio..............i saw some picture after reading your reply and i like it,,,,,it is good but cant find detailed picture or video....so will wait for it .....

Renault Lodgy will launched in a month or 2.

If you want to search video related to Lodgy then search "Dacia Lodgy" in youtube. It is badge engineered product like Duster.

Lodgy will be available in 85hp and 105hp Diesel Engine options. 1500cc Diesel engine.