nikhilp

Need a vehicle around 30 lacs

Which is the best vehicle to buy around 30 lacs? Safety, interiors, reliability and built quality are the top priority.

Thinking of the all new Fortuner 3.0 L. But hows the middle row of the SUV?

The Fortuner is a great car and packs in a lot of space in all three rows of seating. The middle row seats are pretty comfortable as well. In case most of your drive is within the urban confines with occasional trips to the highways, I would suggest that you do test drive the Hyundai Santa Fe as well.

In case you are not restricted to buying a SUV and take pleasure in owning a sedan, there are a lot of options within a budget of 30 lacs. I suggest you to take a trip to the nearest Audi showroom and it might surprise you the kind of deals they might put on offer.

In case you are willing to wait and are not in a hurry, the new VW Passat is due to be launched soon. I happened to see one on my recent trip to Germany and I can tell you that the car does make a big impression. It looks very mature and elegant and fairly big at the same time. I am myself waiting for the launch to happen and might go for it later during the year.

Happy Buying!

I thought about the Camry Hybrid and also the Skoda Superb. but heard that both these cars getting facelifts in the coming months

Passat launch only by the end of the year right? and seems like it's going to be pretty expensive

Will check out the Santa Fe.

Yes,

You should certainly look at the Santa Fe after which you should look at the Hybrid Camry .

Out of these the Santa Fe is my current favourite

Too many Fortuners running down the roads, they are almost every where you see , this Santa Fe would be a plesant change.

I'd personally go for a German in Volkswagen Passat. It's on the edge of it's launch, expect it to be around 35L though.

Regarding your purchase, Santa Fe looks to be a decent option and I'd take it over Fortuner anyday just for the simple reason as Lib mentioned.

Just wanted to add a few things here :

Toyota are so much full with orders of these Hybrid Camry that they have now decided to UP its production.

That is why ,they say ,till now that have felt no need to advertise the product which has till now sold 600 + units.

The four lakh difference isnt a hurdle here for the buyers.

Does it have to be a 4*4 ?

If you dont require it dont buy it.

It will easily shave off around 2 Lakh from the projected sum.

and

It will easily provide you an enhanced Fuel Efficiency of around 2 kmpl.

Also , if it is a driver that is going to drive you around more than 90% on its time , save even more by going in for the Manual Version.

This is typically a made on order vehicle , discounts are non existant or far between , try to grab whatever you can bargain for.

Though personally , i would have opted for the mid variant 2wd Auto , if i had that kind of money.

YES,

A 4×4 is thought to go places other vehicles will not even think about.

Roll overs sensors along with other gadgetry is the norm here , Side and curtain airbags are a must in this case.

So its not strange that a 4×4 has this option and the others dont.

If you could wait there is a all new superb coming and its debut in geneva motor show shows it to be a promising product.As for now i would lean towards the Santa Fe.

Congrats Buddy.

On your new purchase of a Santa Fe 4*4

Send us a few photos in your spare time .

Do let us know what did it cost you and what special deal you got from the dealer ,

There is a 60-70K discount running on the same right now

how much more were you able to extract out of them.

Any additions you plan as accessories on your vehicle.

Do let us know.