wallace

Adios Amigos!!!

Hiya there all of you, rubber-burners. I'm 19, male and a car-maniac. I'm new here and know nothing about 'em cars except driving them, though I really love them. I hope that, in here, I'll pick up some useful stuff. 

@Zavo: So thought I as well. But then looking at Wikepedia I came across another which is what wallace probably had in mind. See it is exactly his title!

"!Adios Amigos! is the Ramones'

last studio album. It was released in 1995. It features "Making

Monsters For My Friends" and "It's Not For Me to Know" originally

recorded by Dee Dee Ramone on his album I Hate Freaks Like You which he did with I.C.L.C, and "The Crusher" from Dee Dee Ramone's short rap career as Dee Dee King, as well as a cover of Tom Waits' "I Don't Want to Grow Up" and a cover of Johnny Thunders song "I Love You". The Japanese version of the album features the bonus track "R.A.M.O.N.E.S.", originally recorded by Motorhead as a tribute to the Ramones on their "1916" album. The American version of the album features a hidden track, "Spider-Man", slightly different from the same song the Ramones originally recorded for the Saturday Morning. C.J. Ramone,

Dee Dee's replacement, sings lead vocals on tracks two, four, eight and

ten, as well as the bonus track R.A.M.O.N.E.S. Dee Dee Ramone himself

appeared on "Born to Die in Berlin", while singing in German.

In a reverse decision, many tracks on this album are performed at a

slower pace because of Joey's maturing, ailing vocals, a factor the

band had acknowledged in previous years. In preceding tours the band

had originally played faster with negative reviews of the shows being

the result."

Hiya there all of you' date=' rubber-burners. I'm 19, male and a car-maniac. I'm new here and know nothing about 'em cars except driving them, though I really love them. I hope that, in here, I'll pick up some useful stuff. [/quote']

Why are you bidding farewell in latin when you have just come in? Are we all a boring lot? Adios means good bye, Wallace.