shiva_h

Need a sedan around 10lakh

Whats your Budget - Rs 10.00+/-1 L

Bodyshell - Sedan

Ownership - City/ Outskirts

Safety -Medium

Prime requirement - Ride/ Handling/Looks/Passenger Comfort

Softcorner'd Manufacturer -Any

Take into account the City.. it is sure to tick all the boxes here.. upgrade to better tires and the handling will also be taken care of.. that's if you like to push your car a little more than usual.

The SV variant would sure come in in your price range.

I wouldn't suggest the Verna as it has got really limited rear legroom.

Ciaz is a comparable car but comes with underpowered engines.. the City really scores in all areas actually..

Also - a question - if your intended usage is both within city and outskirts, why not look at something like a Ecosport or a Duster?

Take into account the City.. it is sure to tick all the boxes here.. upgrade to better tires and the handling will also be taken care of.. that's if you like to push your car a little more than usual.

The SV variant would sure come in in your price range.

I wouldn't suggest the Verna as it has got really limited rear legroom.

Ciaz is a comparable car but comes with underpowered engines.. the City really scores in all areas actually..

Also - a question - if your intended usage is both within city and outskirts, why not look at something like a Ecosport or a Duster?

Hi Neeraj,

Thank you so much for the advice. I am actually buying it for my family. So I am not looking into Sporty Vehicles.

Hyundai released new 4s Fluidic Verna last week right? How is that compared to old Verna or City?

Thanks & Regards,

Shiva

Do take your family along for a back to back test drive of both the City and the Verna and I am sure you would finally settle for the Jap.

City all the way it is a far better choice and excels in every area you mentioned except the styling forte where the verna has a advantage. City is a comfortable car and the sv model comes with enough goodies to play with.

City none to second, and carry highest snob value of the segment.

Yes,!! still there is room to improve the city like ground clearance, small niggles, and after sale services. Honda hardly bother or care about customer, dealer's behave like skoda or tata dealer.