anirudh

Wanted diesel car budget 10 lakhs

If you have proper service in your location and also your job is non transferable, Punto is a very good option. My first car was Punto. Except service, the car was excellent. Now the interior quality also has improved. Dzire is also good, and having the same engine. For Punto you have more options to select engine

Have decided on the maruti dzire zdi.can someone advice me on a few things about this car which are

1. How effective is the AC i the rear of the car(i has no rear AC vents).

2. Which are the better tyres to replace the stock JK tyres in the OEM size

Buy a new diesel only if you have to. Try a greener option.

Does buying a Diesel Vehicle make sense based on the law being formed against it based on how much polluting they get

Its life has been reduced to 10 years, so actually you are losing a lakh a year fir a 10 lakh vehicle , that over and above the depreciation costs , this is bound to effect its resale value

maintainence cost of both petrol and diesel vehicles are comparable

fuel efficiency is also comparable.

the fuel price difference is the only contention now.

librankur said the right thing. To recover approx extra 1 lakhs while buying Diesel car, it may take you approx 7-8 years. But chances are there, before that we will go for a new car. Petrol cars also start polluting heavily after approx 8-9 years.

Other that Maruti and Honda, which petrol car gives good FE ?

Heavily inclined towards he etios diesel vd or the baleno diesel delta now,the dzire looks small

Etios is very crude car,quality is far below the standard of the company. I seen Baleno yesterday in my society parking, the car look stunning copy of high end hatch from side.

Mono waiting for official reiews of the Baleno from good websites before i decide to go for it.but where i am posted now at sagar,MP there is no NEXA thogh the Maruti chap here tells me they will be able to servce the Baleno

I don't suggest etios, unless for the purpose of taxi. Wait for December/January , you may get good offers

Hari i have the advantage of buying from the CSD being a fauji.the etios vd will cost me 6.93 lakhs ex showroom.the other car in contest was dzire zdi which has less room

This is an excellent pricing for etios. I will suggest real spoiler and side and bumper beadings as accessories (immediate after purchase). Take a test drive on a rough and clutter road for both the cars and then decide. Of course etios looks great compared with Dzire

This is an excellent pricing for etios. I will suggest real spoiler and side and bumper beadings as accessories (immediate after purchase). Take a test drive on a rough and clutter road for both the cars and then decide. Of course etios looks great compared with Dzire

have driven the dziee-loads of torque etc but yet to lay hands on a etios.however poor space and boot in a dzire but better torque-wonder what are the highway handling manners of etios in terms of cruise speed,handling,body roll and overtaking