yageshbatra

New car advice - 50 to 55 lacs.

Guys,

I am planning to buy a change for the Koleos.

Looking at a price range of 50 - 55 lac(55 being max i can stretch)

Usage will be around 1500 kms a month. Occasional highway trips.

Looking at both petrol and diesel options.

As of now havent short-listed any.

What would youll suggest ?

If you are looking for a sedan, I would recommend you to wait for the launch of the Jaguar XE. It is being hugely appreciated by the automotive industry for its amazing styling, interior packaging, new ingenium diesel engine and dynamics.

If you want to own a car which is already established, then look no further than the Merc C Class. It has won the International car of the year award. Enough peace of mind. :P

If you want to buy an SUV (wise for Indian roads), then the ever capable BMW X3 3.0 xDrive (for 5 seats) would be the best option. If you want something unique then you can look at the Freelander 2/ Evoque.

If looking for a SUV then do look at Range Rover Evouque.

It has just been relaunched in it's locally assembled avatar starting at 49L.

If looking at sedan then I will suggest Mercedes E Class.

I agree with KarthickB if u can u should wait for the new XE it shows to be quite a promising product . As for ow the new e class and the bmw X3 are the leaders in their respective classes .

I'd suggest you to wait for a few months as some exciting cars are on the verge of launching.

And if you don't want to wait, then look no further than the C-Class. For SUV, BMW X3!

I would suggest the C class for your budget. E class will cost you 60 lacs. Try out the BMW 3GT also.

If you can wait, go for the Jaguar XE or the Land Rover Discovery Sport.( hoping it falls in this price range)

Hey there!

Considering your usage, i would suggest you to get a Diesel car.

Can you be more specific and tell us whether you want a SUV or sedan.

If you are looking for a sedan, I would recommend you to wait for the launch of the Jaguar XE. It is being hugely appreciated by the automotive industry for its amazing styling, interior packaging, new ingenium diesel engine and dynamics.

If you want to own a car which is already established, then look no further than the Merc C Class. It has won the International car of the year award. Enough peace of mind. :P

If you want to buy an SUV (wise for Indian roads), then the ever capable BMW X3 3.0 xDrive (for 5 seats) would be the best option. If you want something unique then you can look at the Freelander 2/ Evoque.

September 2015

Land Rover Discover Sport launches with new engine ,wait for it if you can

If looking for a SUV then do look at Range Rover Evouque.

It has just been relaunched in it's locally assembled avatar starting at 49L.

If looking at sedan then I will suggest Mercedes E Class.

I agree with KarthickB if u can u should wait for the new XE it shows to be quite a promising product . As for ow the new e class and the bmw X3 are the leaders in their respective classes .

I'd suggest you to wait for a few months as some exciting cars are on the verge of launching.

And if you don't want to wait, then look no further than the C-Class. For SUV, BMW X3!

I would suggest the C class for your budget. E class will cost you 60 lacs. Try out the BMW 3GT also.

If you can wait, go for the Jaguar XE or the Land Rover Discovery Sport.( hoping it falls in this price range)

Go for the c class

Preferably would love a sedan.

XE is slotted for Jan 2016, if i am not wrong, thats too far for now.

I can wait max to max till August, on the outer side September.

Drove the C200 - was amazing, falling in budget and dealer has a CBU unit up for grabs, looking at that.

Evoque - Still is over the budget, dont know if i can stretch more.

E250 - is almost coming in the budget, dont know if thats a better choice than C200.

S60 R Design - loved the car, good features but no resale.

BMW and Audi haven't seen.