Sign in to follow this  
maverick786us1

New Honda City

I am impressed with the design and performance of the new Honda City of 2014. For every aspect, it is batter than its predcessor and its competitors within that segment.

The only thing which I dislike about this new Honda City is 175/65-15, which I consider narrow for the size and weight of such a car.

Now based on this thread, upgrading the tyer to 195/60-15 of Michelin. looks like a good option. You get much better grip thanks to the 195 width and the increase in overall diameter results in 3mm ground clearance increase.

What is your openion on this? Should I go for it? If it reduces the fuel economy by 0.5 or 1, its acceptable.

Stock tyres on Honda City are just pathetic.

Will definitely suggest you to upgrade even if FE takes a minor hit.

195/60 does seem best fit (just cross check once for overall diameter variation) though GC will take a hit.

Do check out Yokohamas as well.

Edited by sachins

You should definitely upgrade to 195/60/15. Do also checkout Continental tyres. FE will take a minor his as quoted by sachin, but you'll enjoy the drive after the upgrade!

Stock tyres on Honda City are just pathetic.

Will definitely suggest you to upgrade even if FE takes a minor hit.

195/60 does seem best fit (just cross check once for overall diameter variation) though GC will take a hit.

Do check out Yokohamas as well.

Thank you guys, What is GC?