Sign in to follow this  
F30

My Video Review: ///M Performance Exhaust (BMW F30 328i)

Hello all this is my 1st video review & its on the recently fitted M Performance Exhaust for my F30 328i;

Link:

The video consists of a Build Up;

post-8809-0-61317700-1445842601_thumb.jp

In Depth Review;

post-8809-0-68481300-1445842608_thumb.jp

Exhaust Sounds;

post-8809-0-70776400-1445842610_thumb.jp

Catback v/s Axleback Explanation;

post-8809-0-47288900-1445842613_thumb.jp

And some Actions Scenes;

post-8809-0-34743100-1445842615_thumb.jp

Hope you like it, Enjoy :)

PS - Don't forget to keep the volume high ;)

Edited by F30

Hey Karan, that's a lovely video review (short and crisp).

Unfortunately we don't have 328i on sale any more otherwise this car would have been apt choice to have some fun.

We now also have Audi S5, priced very reasonably though.

BTW, what's the cost of getting this done?

Also, I saw you got new Figo with you (don't ask me which forum) :) , how is that doing?

Edited by sachins

Hey Karan, that's a lovely video review (short and crisp).

Unfortunately we don't have 328i on sale any more otherwise this car would have been apt choice to have some fun.

We now also have Audi S5, priced very reasonably though.

BTW, what's the cost of getting this done?

Also, I saw you got new Figo with you (don't ask me which forum) :) , how is that doing?

Thanks, yes i agree the S5 is really a sweet deal considering its a CBU.

Cost of the ///M Exhaust was aprox 81k INR (Incl. duty & freight)

And yes the FIGO is doing well ... will get new rims & broader tyres this week :P

Edited by F30

Hey brilliant review and presentation Karan. Very professional indeed. The 328i is a sweet sounding car and the exhaust just adds to the charm. Looking forward to your Ford Figo review on the forum

Thanks a lot ! :)

Yes im working on the FIGO review, shall be uploaded by next week.

That's such a nice review F30! Saw the review earlier on the 'other forum' about which sachins was talking.

BTW, Did you look at other options? The Armytrix exhaust is probably the loudest exhaust for 328. You can also control the valves to make it silent.

Edited by Prashantroxx

That's such a nice review F30! Saw the review earlier on the 'other forum' about which sachins was talking.

BTW, Did you look at other options? The Armytrix exhaust is probably the loudest exhaust for 328. You can also control the valves to make it silent.

Thanks a lot Prashant,

I agree there are a few more better & expensive options, but i chose the ///M Exhaust specifically because i had the BMW Part nos. & hence could get it fit through an official BMW Service centre for a marginal fitting cost ( If i remember correctly i had paid aprox 2.5k INR for the fitting )

Saw on TV, many car manufacturers also resort to use of speakers/stereo to fake engine/exhaust note.

Some of them use it to enhance sound within cabin as vehicle noise regulations, technological advances, and general increases in build quality have contributed to vehicles getting quieter.

While others use it to enhance sound on the outside (for example in electric cars).