Sign in to follow this  
F30

My Video Review: 2015 Ford Figo 1.5L TDCi - Fastest Diesel Hatch On A Budget ?

VIDEO LINK:

The video includes a in depth review of the new Figo's 1.5L TDCi diesel unit;

post-8809-0-54155100-1447910133_thumb.jp

Some upgrades;

post-8809-0-53099300-1447910136_thumb.jp

Some Dancing;

post-8809-0-67950300-1447910138_thumb.jp

A Drag v/s VW Polo GT TDi (1.6)

post-8809-0-53395400-1447910143_thumb.jp

And finally a classroom session ;)

post-8809-0-28279900-1447910147_thumb.jp

PS - As im not a professional the production quality might not be the best, but hope you like it, Enjoy.

Edited by F30

Nice shooting and narration. thumbs up. How much did it cost, total inc wheels and tyre

Thanks harikkuttan.

The wheels (15"ers) cost aprox INR 29k for a set of 4 & the tyres which were Continental Max Contact 5 cost aprox INR 5400/tyre.

Edited by F30

@Karan, very nicely shot video with details which are not covered under a normal car review.

Ford has really given a pocket rocket, though i am not happy about 2 things (going by Ford's DNA): a lighter build and EPS.

As you correctly pointed out, earlier Figo's hydraulic steering was such a delight (having driven my uncle's Figo).

Also, does new Figo has addressed problem of bottoming out (earlier one due to a bit softer suspension setup and longer wheel base faced this issue)?

Edited by sachins

@Karan, very nicely shot video with details which are not covered under a normal car review.

Ford has really given a pocket rocket, though i am not happy about 2 things (going by Ford's DNA): a lighter build and EPS.

As you correctly pointed out, earlier Figo's hydraulic steering was such a delight (having driven my uncle's Figo).

Also, does new Figo has addressed problem of bottoming out (earlier one due to a bit softer suspension setup and longer wheel base faced this issue)?

Thanks Sachin,

I do own the old Figo as well (for factory use) and has covered aprox 1.51L kms in it :)

Old one indeed has a joyful steering where as the new one is more of an all rounder (comfortably light in city which the old wasn't).

Regarding bottoming out, the new Figo has an increased ground clearance @ 174 mm. Hence the issue is solved for the good now ;)

PS - Apology for the delayed response as i was travelling.