Sign in to follow this  
maverick786us1

Honda take my money, bring the legend back

Honda Civic was a complete family car. I can see, people who even own 10 year Civic, works like charm. The only drawback Civic had was low fuel economy, which indian customers are pretty much concerned about.

http://www.autocarindia.com/auto-news/honda-civic-likely-to-return-to-india-401839.aspx

But with 10th Generation Civic, which has option of 2.0, 1.8 and 1.6 liters gasoline option. A 1.6 liter with latest engine should be a hit in indian market with good fuel economy and performance the same. Its not just the fuel economy and performance, but the new look of Civic is amazing.

Come on Honda, take my money and bring the legend back. How much time will it take for the legend to come back

If one goes through the Honda city forum, owners aren't very happy with the service offered by the H dealers and response from the Honda India. Earlier quality offered by Honda must be world class but now the quality is average. Yes we Indians look for fuel economy, price and looks of the car.

If one goes through the Honda city forum, owners aren't very happy with the service offered by the H dealers and response from the Honda India. Earlier quality offered by Honda must be world class but now the quality is average. Yes we Indians look for fuel economy, price and looks of the car.

Its still better than most of the other manufacturers. Take a look at Huyndai. Even an economical car like Santro, costs not less than 6K for the paid service in a service center. In that context Honda and Toyota are much better. The service & maintenance cost of Honda City or Civic much lower than an economical car like Santro. Even Innova has less maintenance costs.

Talking about American and German cars. You always have to go for Extra maintenance of 3 years otherwise its service and maintenance is super high.