Sign in to follow this  
piyushgoel

Creta or duster or xuv 500

As my swift is 10 years old now and is showing signs of aging which leaves me to sell it and buy a new car. I already have skoda octavia(2013) hyundai i20 elite(2015) so now loking to buy an suv. my max bugdet is 15-17 lakhs which leaves me with options like Creta, Duster & XUV500. all of them are capable ones but its really confusing to choose one among them.

Hyundai Creta- looks amazing from the front but i personally dont like its back, features packed, gem 1.6 engine, great A.S.S

Renault Duster- I just love its looks that macho feel but interiors are not as good as creta or the xuv500 but i think i can adjust for that great looks

Mahindra XUV500- another great looker, bigger than both of them, feature packed but at a cost

Now which one to select is the toughtest part, I love all of them though. This car wont be like a daily commuter. please now advice me which one would be the best. Any other suggestions are welcomed

@piyush, I suggest you also include S-Cross 1.6 also in your list.

If you will be doing some off-roading then Duster AWD makes a compelling case (barring those average interiors).

If you will be using it primarily in city or highways then it should be between Creta and S-Cross.

Only advantage of Creta is that it offers AT in both diesel and petrol. Otherwise it looks over priced to me.

Otherwise, S-Cross seems best bet here (specially with that 1.6 engine).