Tushky

Spy Pics: Tata Indigo Vista

spotted couple of New Tata Indigo near pune. the car is very stylish. it has some design lines of Tata Elegante Concept from rear. Interior is same as New Indica. front grill Seems different than New Indica.

newindigowaterautoql8.jpg

newindigorearwaterautosv0.jpg

38771252re6.jpg
Tushky2008-02-26 11:12:15

Wow how do you get these pics Tushky did you bribe the driversmiley36.gif

wohh!!  actually the driver was calling to Tata Motors people.he was telling them about me..   he cought me while taking photos... he wanted to confisticate my mobile phone..but only my Mobile memory card got confisticated...we were arguing for half  an hour...but i cought these pics by another hidden camera...smiley2.gif
Tushky2008-02-26 16:58:03

well done Tushky. you are truly India's master spy photographer. New Indigo looks much better than I thought. Same size as Linea. A comparo between them would be interesting.

Great work Tushky.Thank you for posting this pics .Can they  confisticate a memory card for taking a photo.I am very disappointed with the Tata officials.After buying an Indica I have decided never to buy a TATA motors product again.Their products and after sales service is very poor.In the service centers you can find a lot of unsatisfied customers.

Even DICORS have many problems that are not addressed properly.Hope they make at least this car trouble free and improve their aftersales.

Well no body can confisticate it if the guy has less muscles than you .I saw the new Indica in Pune but couldnot take a pic the beige interior look good and I think the rear look a lot different than current indica and marina also its more wide so in traffic is like a sedan wide types.

the front grill seems to be too big, boot must be capacious!

this car will probably be launched after new gen. indica is launched.

any guesses on launch timing?

There is a news that the next generation indigo will be launched against SX4, City, Verna, Aveo and Fiesta. The current indigo will be kept as it is against Logan and Dezire with some changes.smiley2.gifsmiley2.gif.. Just like how they are launching the next generation indica along with the current indica.

Can these guys legally confiscate the memory card? i mean cars running on public roads not in there campus? nagar road and the NH4 bypass are hot spots to spot tata/forcemotors vehicles.. you can spot them almost everyday..

No memory crd confestication also whats a big deal in clicking snaps anyways the car will be launched in some time they now that they are eager to take bribe also sometimes .