cars4life

Pics: Honda City facelift in 2017. Could look like this

Honda will be bringing in the City facelift to India next year and it could look similar to the Greiz sedan which is a China specifc model. It is expected to come with new bumpers along with new headlamps and tail lights. There will be a new alloy design along with a restyled boot section. More equipment including a touch screen system featuring Apple CarPlay is also expected. Mechanically it will remain unchanged. Here are some pics of the Greiz

Honda-Greiz-at-2016-Beijing-Motor-Show-front.jpgHonda-Greiz-at-2016-Beijing-Motor-Show-front-three-quarters.jpgHonda-Greiz-at-2016-Beijing-Motor-Show-front-three-quarters-right-side.jpgHonda-Greiz-at-2016-Beijing-Motor-Show-rear.jpgHonda-Greiz-at-2016-Beijing-Motor-Show-rear-three-quarters.jpgHonda-Greiz-at-2016-Beijing-Motor-Show-rear-three-quarters-right-side.jpgHonda-Greiz-at-2016-Beijing-Motor-Show-side-profile.jpg

Source

9 hours ago, vikky1971 said:

I am a regular in the FB page of Honda India and customer there aren't happy with the services offered by their dealership.

I am in club of unhappy customer who bought Honda City and Honda's service is as pathetic as Skoda. Advisor give a damn to customer irrespective you have brio or CRV.

Trust me, Honda will pay the cost of poor customer care and after service sooner or later. 

what i think is with each facelift honda is loosing on the cuts and curves(the sexiness that honda car's had to be precise)of the car and making the car look bulkier.

So the India-spec City will look like the Thailland car that will be shown soon.  This means we wont get the one that's been posted earlier in this forum. 

city-teaser.jpg

The 2017 Honda City is to come in S (MT), SV (MT), V (MT and CVT), VX (MT and CVT) and ZX (CVT). Customers would have the option of 5 exterior colours: Orchid Pearl White (new), Alabaster Silver, Carnelian Red Pearl, Golden Brown and Steel Grey (new). The City V will ride on 15-inch alloy wheels, while VX and ZX get new 16-inch diamond cut alloy wheels and LED headlamps. The LED DRLs located in the headlights are standard across the range, reportedly.

Inside, the City V, VX and ZX come equipped with a push button start/stop as well as a new 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation and reverse parking camera, while VX and ZX feature leather seat upholstery and electric sunroof.

The engine lineup is likely to be carried over from the outgoing model, which comprises a 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol and 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine. The former is paired to a 5-speed manual transmission or a continuously variable transmission, and the diesel is linked to a 6-speed manual transmission.

Source

I agree with @Durango Dude, Honda should have gone all out and given Griez to Indian market.

Considering new Verna and face-lifted Ciaz are on the way, I think Honda will not be able to sustain customer interest for long given next generation of City is at-least a couple years away.

22 hours ago, Saptarshi Prakash said:

Going by the speculations and the offerings in the present generation, shouldn't the VX MT have a sunroof as well? The sunroof should have been visible in the second picture. 

It's look like your wish came true the new Honda city comes with electric sunroof and better looks than the present one.

IMG_8151.PNG