FuelRunGod

Swift Sedan (Dzire) Test Drive Report

Its the VDI they have modified. Not the ZDi. The salesman himself agreed that if you do the same mods outside it will be much cheaper.

BTW they have mods for swift wagonR estilo and even teh 800. :) They call it BIMAL Premium edition. I liked the mods on the swift. Changes include the bumper styling. Its that lowhanging bumper... not sure how to explain it. and upsizing of tyres and alloys. Looks cool. I think it is same as the mods rshh has done on his swift...

Does anybody know why Maruti is not able to deliver DZire cars? I am waiting since day of the launch to get my ZXi and still neither the dealer nor the local Maruti guys are able to tell hen would I get my car.

pannak

Its the VDI they have modified. Not the ZDi. The salesman himself agreed that if you do the same mods outside it will be much cheaper.

?

BTW they have mods for swift wagonR estilo and even teh 800. :) They call it BIMAL Premium edition. I liked the mods on the swift. Changes include the bumper styling. Its that lowhanging bumper... not sure how to explain it. and upsizing of tyres and alloys. Looks cool. I think it is same as the mods rshh has done on his swift...

THe other option is to wait a few months!!

@rshh oh ok. Someone here had shared pictures of a white swift with some snazzy modifications. Thot it was yourssmiley1.gif

I never really liked the shape of swift but now i kind of really like the dzire. Have half a mind to sell my zen and go for the VDI Dziresmiley1.gif. But Its 7.5 laks on road in Bangaloresmiley19.gif

@ rajeev the Dzire VDi Costs 6.6 lakhs on road in mangalore , and i dont think it costs above 6.7 in bangalore  , i feel you should go ahead with the Dzire Vdi , infact i too have booked a Dzire that is Silver ZXi

it costed me 6.5  lakhs on road , very busy with exams and all those stuffs

Regards,

Priya

oops my mistake/ sorry what i mentioned was the ZDI not VDI. ZDI is 7.57 on road and VDI is 6.59 as priya mentioned. Nearly a lakh difference. But you get stuff like ABS, Airbags, Alloys only in the ZXi and ZDi. So probably worth it i suppose.

ZXi is 6.65 on road.

actually the VDi or the VXi has the Music system , BC Door handles and ORVMS but it lakhs the ACC , alloys , wider tyres , ABS and dual airbags

since my running is low i decided for the petrol and my friend is having a swift Diesel  Vdi already, there is around 2 - 3months waiting for petrol Dzire and 4 - 6 months for Diesel dzire. btw which color did you book for ?

Regards,

Priya

Not booked. Planning to do. Want to go for the ZXi or ZDI. My running is not much so probably ZXI is the better choice but i have heard huge number of compliments about the diesal of the swift so due to that want to go for ZDI :) Maybe that will tempt me to go for longer drives without worrying about the cost :)

actually the VDi or the VXi has the Music system ' date=' BC Door handles and ORVMS but it lakhs the ACC ,?alloys , wider tyres , ABS and dual airbags

?

since my running is low i decided for the petrol and my friend is having a swift Diesel? Vdi already, there is around 2 - 3months waiting for petrol Dzire and 4 - 6 months for Diesel dzire. btw which color did you book for ?

?

Regards,

Priya
[/quote']

You forgot to mention the Audio controls on the Strg Wheel and the Ht adjustable seat belts and ht adjuster in the Fr Driver Seat, Rake in the Strg Wheel and what else?

Thats about it, I guess.

Don't opt for the Diesel, unless you really need it in terms of running around atleast 1000 km a month, or maybe a bit more.

Fell in love with it from the first day, and if my wife is to be believed, I loved it more than I loved her!!

Co. policy in the new company is why I had to change!!