thermalpaste

110,000 on an Esteem (Euro -II)

Thanks BS. So it should be direct owners/True Value then!

But I still am not sure about what to look for in the car to decide on it and if i get a decent car of say 2005 model, what price can be offered?

the paper work should be perfect, confirm whether the car has met any major accidents or not, see the registration,  also if u can please check whether the seller is genunine or not...Get the car checked with some garage owner and finally negotiate the price..well i dont know the current price of Esttem in market may be around 2.5 to 2.8l...

Thanks Vibhor' date=' Any suggestions if i get a owner who wants to sell his car? I mean what are the components which i shld look into?[/quote'] Well, when buing used car the imp. factors u should look into are that firstly owner has all imp documents of the cars which are necessary,then check out that there should not be some major dents or problem in its engine..n yeah!look out for its AC compressor too!Ac should be in working condition..also open its boot n see whether there is any rework on it or not....n i would suggest go for a car which has done low mileage ....one with big figure on odo can have quite problem with its engine n etc !..

.but still best option  is to go for TValue outlets there u will not need to take care of such things! smiley17.gif
vibhor2008-10-15 10:44:04