kautuk

Planning a Car under 15L!! Need your help!!

Planning to buy a car under 15L rs. Got super confused between Ciaz/Verna/City. We need top model Diesel variant. With City I  have heard about the not good engine as compared to its petrol variant. Whereas Verna has bit less space and the suspension problem. So Ciaz was the top priority. But the problem is there is news that in Jan/Feb Ciaz is coming with a new model with more features. Can you help me with this should I wait or should I go ahead with Honda city diesel/Verna/Ciaz... Can you help me if Honda City in diesel is worth a buy or suspension problem is still there in Verna or is Ciaz coming in jan/feb? so that i can make me decision accordingly.  

you confusion is right and I would like to add a bit more. Look at new Rapid Top Spec diesel with 7 speed DSG auto box. It comes with Sports mode and give you features like TCS, ABS, Dual BA, Hill Assist, Auto headlamps, Rain sensing wipers and a gear box worth spending for + there are excellent offers going on at this moment.

Sir, I own a Hyundai Verna bought in OCtober 2017. Car suffered an accident on Dec 1st and spare parts have not yet arrived. Please buy Maruti Ciaz for peace of mind.

I am planning to sell Verna and buy Ciaz once the facelift is launched

Hyundai delays things always! Even I have had the same experience. On the flip side, Chevrolet which is no longer in India provided a 4 days TAT in replacing bonnet, door, fender and lights with other internal repairs after an accident last week. 
And Maruti is always the winner in these regards. 

Hyundai is interested in writing travelogues for new verna, marketing gimmicks and investing to win icoty award (it is a joke now) everytime they launch a new car. They dont have time or inclination to invest in supply chain and spares for existing customers of the new verna.

Buying a car is not buying an engine and features but the overall experience. That is where Hyundai is like the plague