Durango Dude

HM-Mitsubishi....Too slow to react...

Yeah!!!! outlander is simply superb........ya...even i also like galant........looks sporty.............actually every car of mitsubishi is sporty looking....... 

There first launch will be outlander a spy pic of its testing was shown in aci mag the rear led looks amazing and its better looking than CR-V to me .

There first launch will be outlander a spy pic of its testing was shown in aci mag the rear led looks amazing and its better looking than CR-V to me .
ya.........outlander will be lanched first..........n its goin to launch coming august!!!!........for more details you can refer to thread "Mitsubishi outlander coming".................smiley17.gif

Mitsubishis service is not all that bad , spares were expensive , but mitsu. has sorted out that problem to some extent. They only suffered due to lack of timely upgradation & new models.

When the Lancer was launched, it won the hearts of many with its reliability. It was like a status symbol. Diesel ones had a life of more than 300000. And the car was driver focused too. But things have changed now. With better cars now available, mitsubishi still sells 12year old car. What is it having in mind.