Trending Car

Sedan Cars in India in The Upcoming Year

If you want some recommendations for sedan cars, then here I have some names for you which I have searched recently, the names are- Toyota Vios, Honda Civic, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Facelift, Tata Tiago EV, KIA Cerato, Hyundai Ioniq, Chevrolet Essentia, and Renault Kwid Sedan.

Please avoid the Hyundai Verna. Agree it got the "Car of the Year" award and all that owing to the great features and engine in the car. But you do not buy the features and the engine, you buy the experience. 

I am the unfortunate owner of the Hyundai Verna 2017 Next - Gen and it is waiting for spare parts since 30 days. I am told 2 more weeks for spare parts to come. How can they release a car without spare parts? The problem is that Hyundai gets its spares from a separate company called Mobis and not from the factory

There are many cases like this that you can see on Hyundai's twitter handle

With the increasing demand of compact sedans in India, every car makers are about to launch  their own product in the segment. So, here I have mentioned some of the upcoming sedan cars in India with their launch date, have a look,

Toyota Vios

• Expected Launch Date:  Feb 2018

Honda Civic

• Expected Launch Date:  Feb 2018 - Apr 2018

Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Facelift

• Expected Launch Date:  Jun 2018 - Aug 2018

Fiat Tipo

• Expected Launch Date:  Jun 2018 - Oct 2018

KIA Cerato

• Expected Launch Date:  Jun 2018 - Aug 2018