Sign in to follow this  
VET5

Hyundai i20 2019 update

The i20 line-up has received an update for 2019, including a standard safety kit.

The base Era petrol now gets ear parking sensors and eco-coating tech for the AC unit as standard. The next variant – Magna Executive – has been renamed the Magna+. It's available with a manual transmission only and gets Bluetooth and voice recognition for audio system, steering-mounted controls, keyless entry and fog lamps with DRLs at the front.

Hyundai also discontinued the Sportz and Asta trims in favour of a Sportz+ trim that gets manual and CVT options (only for the petrol engine) and also gets a dual-tone exterior finish as an extra The Sportz+ MT gets equipment such as 15-inch gun-metal alloys, a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system (with MirrorLink, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay), a reverse camera, front centre arm rest, a USB charging port at the front and a tilt/telescopic adjustable steering. The Sportz+-CVT variant also gets wireless charging while the dual-tone version adds 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, adjustable rear headrests and an interior colour package.

The biggest change on the top-spec Asta (O) trim is that it now gets manual and automatic gearbox options with the petrol variant. In terms of equipment, it shares all its kit with the Sportz+ Dual-Tone variant.

Found this walkaround giving a detailed look at the updated i20 Magna+ inside and out:

prices.PNG

Source

The next-gen Hyundai i20 looks set to come with a performance oriented N variant... found this render showing what that could look like. This one's based on the recent spy pics of a prototype mule testing at the Nurburgring. What do you think of it?

66403c79982613.5cd3af79a1786.jpgb9a22079982613.5cd3af79a1305.jpg

Source

Here are the spy pics of the prototype for reference:

Hyundau-i20-N-spyshots_3-850x445.jpgHyundau-i20-N-spyshots_6-850x445.jpgHyundau-i20-N-spyshots_8-850x445.jpg

Spy pics source