Sign in to follow this  
VET5

Hyundai i20 2019 update

The i20 line-up has received an update for 2019, including a standard safety kit.

The base Era petrol now gets ear parking sensors and eco-coating tech for the AC unit as standard. The next variant – Magna Executive – has been renamed the Magna+. It's available with a manual transmission only and gets Bluetooth and voice recognition for audio system, steering-mounted controls, keyless entry and fog lamps with DRLs at the front.

Hyundai also discontinued the Sportz and Asta trims in favour of a Sportz+ trim that gets manual and CVT options (only for the petrol engine) and also gets a dual-tone exterior finish as an extra The Sportz+ MT gets equipment such as 15-inch gun-metal alloys, a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system (with MirrorLink, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay), a reverse camera, front centre arm rest, a USB charging port at the front and a tilt/telescopic adjustable steering. The Sportz+-CVT variant also gets wireless charging while the dual-tone version adds 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, adjustable rear headrests and an interior colour package.

The biggest change on the top-spec Asta (O) trim is that it now gets manual and automatic gearbox options with the petrol variant. In terms of equipment, it shares all its kit with the Sportz+ Dual-Tone variant.

Found this walkaround giving a detailed look at the updated i20 Magna+ inside and out:

prices.PNG

Source

The next-gen Hyundai i20 looks set to come with a performance oriented N variant... found this render showing what that could look like. This one's based on the recent spy pics of a prototype mule testing at the Nurburgring. What do you think of it?

66403c79982613.5cd3af79a1786.jpgb9a22079982613.5cd3af79a1305.jpg

Source

Here are the spy pics of the prototype for reference:

Hyundau-i20-N-spyshots_3-850x445.jpgHyundau-i20-N-spyshots_6-850x445.jpgHyundau-i20-N-spyshots_8-850x445.jpg

Spy pics source

Here are some renders of the next-gen Hyundai Elite i20. The images show off what the next i20 could potentially look like when it revealed. What do you guys think of these renders, is the next i20 shaping up to be a hit or a miss? 

IMAGE SOURCE

WhatsApp Image 2019-06-21 at 3.42.04 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-06-21 at 3.42.03 PM.jpeg

Edited by NB10