VET5

More affordable Royal Enfield Bullet 350s launched from Rs 1.12 lakh

Royal Enfield recently launched more affordable versions of the Bullet 350 and Bullet 350 ES bikes in India. The new Bullet 350 models are priced at Rs 1.12 lakh, while the ones equipped with electric start cost Rs 1.27 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). This means the new Bullet 350s is Rs 9,000 cheaper than the standard models. 

The new 350 will be available in three new colours – Bullet Silver, Sapphire Blue and Onyx Black. Meanwhile, the new Bullet 350 ES will be available in Jet Black, Regal Red and Royal Blue colour options, while the standard 350 ES will continue to be offered in its current Maroon and Silver variants. The main difference on these variants comes in the form of a blacked-out theme that replaces much of the chrome. You can head here for more info: https://www.autocarindia.com/bike-news/more-affordable-royal-enfield-bullet-350s-launched-from-rs-112-lakh-413761

Came across this in-depth walkaround:

I love the RE Bullet. I have personally owned 3 iterations of it and am glad that the brand keeps exploring new ideas even when facing tough competition from the Jawa bikes. However, one thing I would like to change in the stock bike is the tyre. The bike tyres which come with a hefty motorcycle like the Bullet do not inspire as much confidence on the road as they should. I have been using Apollo bike tyres on my Bullet 350 and the difference in ride and handling has been phenomenal when compared to the original ones. I am up for a tyre replacement soon and would love to hear some more recommendations for good Bullet tyres.