Innocent

Confused buyer: SX4 vs. Verna vs. D'zire

Thanks bluesapphire. I have booked a 'Metallic Azure Grey' color and the on-road price of this car is 6.18 lacs smiley32.gif (though my budget was 7-8 lacs!). This ZXI version contains all the features present in SX4 ZXI version! and the on-road price would be further less if you Finance the car (I am paying all cash).

would like to correct my statement re: Financing the car, as the loan interest you will pay to Finance company will anyday be greater then the discount they will offer you (till the time you know the art to earn better returns on your savings from Stock market smiley2.gif)

Hi Guys.. would like to share my excitement with you that today I have booked a D'zire ZXI (there is a 02 month waiting period). I took a test drive of both SX4 and D'zire and in that D'zire appealed me more (in terms of better handling' date=' ease of driving/ride quality, engine refinement and mileage). The rear view and back seat is also better than SX4, and I am also excited about the safety and luxury features I would be getting in this price range.

Would like to say a big Thanks to all you again for all your help/suggestions provided on my querysmiley31.gif[/quote']

Enjoy your DZire!!! Buckle up and drive safesmiley4.gif

Weird mix.

Was on a Swift Diesel till some time back. Now with my new company, and as I wait for my Fabia to be delivered, I am driving an Accent that the co. is nice enough to give me. Back home, Wife is on an Innova, and that has an old beat up Alto for company.

m really not sure about Dzire,coz yet to drive but i have just heard that it haz got maximum power to wt ratio in its segment..., n it has come up with some latest features of maruti..,say climate control.

i have driven verna n trust me it has got the feel..,which at the same time SX4 lags...

so i wud suggest u to look for Dzire or verna..

but be sure about verna diesel n if u r comfortable with Dzire looks...

m really not sure about Dzire' date='coz yet to drive but i have just heard that it haz got maximum power to wt ratio in its segment..., n it has come up with some latest features of maruti..,say climate control.
i have driven verna n trust me it has got the feel..,which at the same time SX4 lags...
so i wud suggest u to look for Dzire or verna..
but be sure about verna diesel n if u r comfortable with Dzire looks...

[/quote']

Our man here has already booked his DZire.... FYI smiley1.gif

hey buddy buy the verna petrol.......itz petrol is also a good engine.....sx4 is poor on efficiency and dont expect any good mileage from dzire petrol....buy the dzire only if u want a diesel !!!

Are we not going off topic. Some of the previous stuff could be better handled through PM!

Hey!! Sorry if that was an issue.

Did not feel that it would be perceived as a pain in the posterior.

I am looking for a Petrol engine only.

If its only PETROL, SX4 is the car for you. I agree with the rear visibility issue,but its you will enjoy it driving on HIGHWAYS withe those huge wheels giving you all the grip you need.and OVERTAKING shoudlnt be a problem at all.

POST DELETED.

Note From Admin: Please follow the rules and regulations. Check when the threads have been replied to last and one-liners are strictly prohibited.
FuelRunGod2008-07-02 07:56:43